Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

UglyBastard

Arcane
Could be OK in Dragon CW.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Anyone going to craft Chillmaw on day 1, if they don't open him?

Nope.

Deciding if I'm going to play Wallet Warrior with Varian, Ramp Druid with Aspirants, or go all out and create LOCK AND LOAD MIRACLE CONTROL HUNTER (and then fall to rank 20) when TGT lands.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Craft Shitmaw day one? Extremely niche card that's only useful if Dragon decks become a thing (which they haven't yet). Even if dragon decks become a thing... who plays abominations? Answer: no one. The card is a bigger more conditional abomination. It's not that good.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Anyway, TGT probably comes out the 24th as they've announced a TGT Tavern Brawl this Wednesday.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Anyway, TGT probably comes out the 24th as they've announced a TGT Tavern Brawl this Wednesday.

330x192

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Keep buying packs, MEN.

If you want N specific legendaries and will disenchant any legendaries that are not those…

N = 5; 195 packs
N = 4; 186 packs
N = 3; 179 packs
N = 2; 171 packs
N = 1; 162 packs
N = 0; 154 packs

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/18705070859?page=1#13

Looking at the TGT cards again the only legendary I'd fo sho knucklebump craft is Varian WIN. Would be nice to pull about four or five others but I''ll wait and see what develops. I'm cooling on Mistcaller. Great effect but you still have to survive long enough to pull a few cards to make it meaningful. If the game slows down, super. If it doesn't then... meh... especially when I don't have Al'Akir.

Last edited:

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
12/1 with paladin, only won last game because enemy priest got doomsayer from shredder, he had lethal next turn. :lol:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
New Daily Quests
  • Everybody! Get in here! Win 5 Tavern Brawls. - Rewards: 60 Gold
  • Druid Victory - Win 3 games with Druid. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Hunter Victory - Win 3 games with Hunter. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Mage Victory - Win 3 games with Mage. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Paladin Victory - Win 3 games with Paladin. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Priest Victory - Win 3 games with Priest. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Rogue Victory - Win 3 games with Rogue. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Shaman Victory - Win 3 games with Shaman. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Warlock Victory - Win 3 games with Warlock. - Rewards: 50 Gold
  • Warrior Victory - Win 3 games with Warrior. - Rewards: 50 Gold

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
So you get more gold than the lowest tier but can only use one class?

I guess that's fair enough. Not sure if it's actually a net gain of gold because you have a much lower chance of getting Spectate or Win 7 now; it probably actually isn't if you were someone who canceled out low gold quests.

Andhaira

Arcane
The TGT Brawl tommorow (Alleria vs Medivah) should reward us with a TGT pack, that we can open prematurely, just to get some TGT cards in the meta.

There is also some evidence that a 2vs1 thing is coming soon.

Andhaira

Arcane
Pictures for 3 additional packs were also extracted by someone somehow. Apparently a future upcoming brawl will be a snake trap brawl. Brode is losing it fast.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
No mention of Patron Warrior nerfs (whether it be on Battle Rage, Frothing, Warsong, whatever) Guess blizzard thinks the deck will magically not be oppressive once these new cards are introduced.

:badnews:

Zeriel

Arcane
OHK combos that use low cost mana cards are somehow more balanced than ones that used FUCKING GIANTS. :^)

All working as intended.

Andhaira

Arcane
No mention of Patron Warrior nerfs (whether it be on Battle Rage, Frothing, Warsong, whatever) Guess blizzard thinks the deck will magically not be oppressive once these new cards are introduced.

:badnews:

Given that we got a new (brawl) Quest titled "Everyone! Get in here!" I am sure they know PW is a problem, but they enjoy trolling and the butthurt.

Anyhow new patch is finally live on PC. Ranked chest has been added, you can see it in your quest/rank menu. A couple of maybe bugs have also been reported:

-Fel Reaver doesn't show cards destroyed when opponent plays cards while the other guy has Reaver on board
-Last opponent played doesn't show up.

No idea whether these are bugs or 'enhancements'. The second I can understand, given the abuse losing players spew if you add them after beating their faces. Couple months back I defeated a guy using Pyroblast when he had almost beat me and he had exactly 10 health remaining. I made the mistake of adding him, and he kept messaging me until I agreed to a duel and he could finally beat me with an aggro Paladin murloc deck. :retarded:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
-Fel Reaver doesn't show cards destroyed when opponent plays cards while the other guy has Reaver on board

Really? Meaning the opponent doesn't see what my reaver discards? That would be a pretty good change, the drawback is big enough without the opponent knowing what cards you lose.

-Last opponent played doesn't show up.

No idea whether these are bugs or 'enhancements'. The second I can understand, given the abuse losing players spew if you add them after beating their faces. Couple months back I defeated a guy using Pyroblast when he had almost beat me and he had exactly 10 health remaining. I made the mistake of adding him, and he kept messaging me until I agreed to a duel and he could finally beat me with an aggro Paladin murloc deck. :retarded:

You deserve it for the scumbag win. :troll:
But yeah, these butthurt people, man. :lol: I've had people trying to add me even after a tavern brawl. This is serious business.

Andhaira

Arcane
Ok it's confirmed, Ranked Chest doesn't fall if you lose a rank. Just went down 1 rank against a Face Hunter (scum) but still have my chest. They also added the new TGT gameboard, it's pretty fun. I actually likely lost because I was fiddling with the board rather than focus on the game.

According to datamining by Hearthpwn ranked chests are based on tiers as follows:

• GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER1 -"Sea Giant's Treasure" (Legend through Rank 5)
  • GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER2 -"Ogre Magi's Stash" (Rank 6 through 10)
  • GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER3 -"Guardian's Chest" (Rank 11 through 15)
  • GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER4 -"Shieldbearer's Footlocker" (Rank 16 through 20)

For Metro
    22353.gif

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
OHK combos that use low cost mana cards are somehow more balanced than ones that used FUCKING GIANTS. :^)

All working as intended.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be sarcastic or something, but Charge Warrior and Freeze Giant Mage from closed/open beta were worse than Patron. Sunshine Midrange Hunter with UTH+Starving Buzzard was also worse.

That said, fuck patron. It's basically miracle rogue 2.0.

Zeriel

Arcane
Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I just find it silly that the exact same mechanic that Blizzard considered so broken then and put a line in the sand ("WE SHAN'T EVER ALLOW THIS") is now ignored because it uses 3 drops or whatever. At the end of the day, it still does over 30 damage from hand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom