Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Revenant

Fuck Boom.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
As Andhaira said, it's hilarious against Priests and Paladins but it's mostly entertainment value. Priests are chumps and good Paladins aren't playing on rank 17. I can deal with the bad ones. I'll probably get rid of it for some basic taunt, like Ironfur or some such, just to survive Zoos and Hunters.

I got rid of the second Flamestrike since it's not really needed against control decks and it's rarely useful against aggros. Those matches are usually decided around turn 5. Same for second Aracane Intellect - way too slow. Trump's using the Auctioneer, maybe imma craft it.

And yeah, Venture is out and back in Yeti goes.

Sure, if you still get wins then keep cards that you find fun. Fuck netdecking shit. It's not like 1-2 cards will make your deck significantly worse.
When I pulled a Recombobulator I was using him in all the decks I had just for the lulz.

i don't really play that much anymore tbh
why are you mad?

It's just hilarious how after crying that you can't get free wins with your retardo Mech Mage and retardo Face Hunter you now cry that mill decks are shit and not fun.

hivemind

You got two legendaries in your first few packs on two different accounts and you can't bitch about RNG 'for once' ?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yes.

Also just noticed - Brawl is golden :smug:

Disenchant. Honestly, it will take many months until you'd have a warrior deck to use it in if you go F2P. Plus you need 4 wings of Naxx for the warrior. 400 can boost you up quite a bit and make it less painful for a new account.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Disenchant. Honestly, it will take many months until you'd have a warrior deck to use it in if you go F2P. Plus you need 4 wings of Naxx for the warrior. 400 can boost you up quite a bit and make it less painful for a new account.

I know, reading up on control Warrior just now. Then again it's quite possible I'll never get another one in a million years. Plus I quite like it's golden. I thought I wouldn't care about such shit but the bling is getting to me.

I'll trade you the golden brawl for two armor-smiths and a Death's Bite
deal?

i cell u for 100 dollar send money first on my nigeria account plz

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Keep the Brawl. One of two I use is golden because I've never pulled another non-gold (I disenchant all gold duplicates for dust).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
All random. Only thing that's certain is you can't get the same quest twice in one week.

Revenant

this game's metagame changes too quickly for a casual like me. my mage mech aggro deck was doing great a few weeks ago, and yesterday i logged it to play a bit and got my ass handed to me mercilessly
I see the fedora sucked out your robot-brains already. Anyway, considering the way you phrased that post you must have been a scrub and a dimwit to begin with

Andhaira

Arcane
DON'T USE SECRETS IN ANY DECKS WITHOUT MAD SCIENTIST UNLESS IT IS PALADIN WITH MYSTERIOUS CHALLENGER
DON'T USE SECRETS IN ANY DECKS WITHOUT MAD SCIENTIST UNLESS IT IS PALADIN WITH MYSTERIOUS CHALLENGER

Mages have Kirin Tor. I have had immense success with a secret heavy deck with 2 Kirin Tor mages. Played at any time, including on curve, it can be devastating.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Mages have Kirin Tor. I have had immense success with a secret heavy deck with 2 Kirin Tor mages. Played at any time, including on curve, it can be devastating.

I love you andhaira. You are definitely one of the best trolls on this site

Andhaira

Arcane
f3vwpb7.jpg

:smug:

Also, I just opened a TGT pack with TWO Saboteurs. This is after including two Sab's into a Druid deck yesterday for the lulz, after posting about it here. I am freaking telling you, the seed is rigged. It depends on the class you have played the most since you opened your last pack and/or the cards you used the most.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
You screenshotted that? Yes, when I log on to look at my quests and decide if I want to waste an hour playing some arena, I'm really not interested in throwing whatever meta deck I have against Spellbender Paladin. You sure showed me!

hivemind

it balanced me out of the player pool

lmao @ losers who download more than 1gb worth of shit for a children's card game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom