Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Andhaira

Arcane
Euro cucks, what is the new Brawl tonight?

Andhaira

Arcane
They already announced it on that hearthpwn link you just pasted Andhaira. Annoyotron vs boom bot jr.

No, that's the data Hearthpwn extracted from the files, that shows it is A brawl. It does not mean it will be this one. Euro cucks probably already know which one it is, unless if the HS team fucks up agains and mixes brawls up like the two times previously.

I also have to admire Brode's trolling, making the mech brawl whose data was extracted a Annoyotron vs Boom Bot brawl. (annoyotron of course represents the fan base calling for changes to Dr. Boom) :lol:

Revenant

Guess what I pulled from my brawl pack today... another Antonidas :negative:

Well, I guess I can't complain about 400 extra dust after all

Mystary!

Arcane
No, that's the data Hearthpwn extracted from the files, that shows it is A brawl. It does not mean it will be this one. Euro cucks probably already know which one it is, unless if the HS team fucks up agains and mixes brawls up like the two times previously.

It is this brawl.

Andhaira

Arcane
Yes. It's also a fun brawl (at least for the 1st won anyway, not sure if I will play it again)

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Found out I have absolutely no interest playing on the brawl after getting muh pack.

Although since I don't have any GvG cards yet it was somewhat fun to play with them for a bit.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Brawl pack gave me first golden legendary... NAT PAGLE. I can't dust it... I don't have one!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well, aside from it I have about 7,000 dust but I'm too 'scurred' to craft something for fear of pulling it in my next pack! Switched to Arena for a bit because there's an equal number of Classic/GvG/TGT cards I'm missing though I might switch over to pure GvG as there's probably more quality legendaries for me to pull versus the other sets. That and I'm missing some fairly key GvG cards like Lightbomb.

Andhaira

Arcane
Well, aside from it I have about 7,000 dust but I'm too 'scurred' to craft something for fear of pulling it in my next pack! Switched to Arena for a bit because there's an equal number of Classic/GvG/TGT cards I'm missing though I might switch over to pure GvG as there's probably more quality legendaries for me to pull versus the other sets. That and I'm missing some fairly key GvG cards like Lightbomb.

Didn't you say you are missing both Antonidas and Tirion? The latter is currently too slow for most pally decks and they have many more options now, but the former is essential in any mage deck. Even my custom super spell blaster mage will run it, as soon as I pull/craft Thalnos and Rhonin.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Flamewaker is pretty essential to most mage decks now but I refuse to pay 2,100 gold for one card. I'll get around to crafting Antonidas eventually.

Grubba

Arcane
Finished the season off with a winning streak that took me from 12 to 5 playing aggro secrets pally with Leeroy. Half the time I didn't even need the Challenger, you can put a lot of pressure on the board quickly and sometimes end the game before you even get a chance to play it. Redemption can do some nice things and Competitive Spirit is great with divine shield minions and muster for battle.

Trying to decide what decks to focus on next month...I should probably learn handlock and patron warrior is tempting but not sure I should spend my time with a deck that's probably (?) going to get nerfed. Tempted to craft Malygos and try out a few different classes/builds

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
But I don't have a Nat Pagle! Wait until it comes back into the meta.

Finished the season off with a winning streak that took me from 12 to 5 playing aggro secrets pally with Leeroy. Half the time I didn't even need the Challenger, you can put a lot of pressure on the board quickly and sometimes end the game before you even get a chance to play it. Redemption can do some nice things and Competitive Spirit is great with divine shield minions and muster for battle.

Trying to decide what decks to focus on next month...I should probably learn handlock and patron warrior is tempting but not sure I should spend my time with a deck that's probably (?) going to get nerfed. Tempted to craft Malygos and try out a few different classes/builds
Inasmuch as I wouldn't advise crafting Malygos I'd respect you a lot more versus playing shitty broken net decks du jour.

Grubba

Arcane
Gotta get that golden epic for rank 5 and my usual shaman routine wasn't cutting it. Tried a few different things (totems, aggro) and mech was still the best but couldn't get past 12/11. My hope for 500 shaman wins grows weaker and weaker (sitting at 300 now)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom