Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Zariusz

Arbiter
It was decent, certainly better than Elden Ring one but still far from his better vids.

Caim

Arcane
https://www.patreon.com/posts/caught-coof-67146175

SSeth said:
Caught the coof again
Genuinely thought I wouldn't have to write here because - it's the third time I caught this damn plague, how bad could it be?

Turns out, it's not progressing, but it's not resolving either. I lost about half of this month to bone pain and immense fatigue. My body can manage a couple hours of wakefulness every day before I collapse and repeat the cycle (and that's with prescription stimulants).

TL;DR Next video still coming, just a bit later.
Ritalin withdrawal sounds like a hell of a time.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Using his influence to push sales on a game/genre he enjoys so the devs can keep working on it. Seems fair to me.

Caim

Arcane
Eh, might take a look at that somewhere down the line. Looks just as broken as HOMM3, only a bit differently. It's also better rated than Hero's Hour, that other HOMMlike (Sseth's term, not mine) he talks about.

Now we are getting early access reviews? How the mighty has fallen :(
He's been doing that since at least Caves of Qud. Some of the earlier games might have been early access back then but have since released.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The first half of the Song of Conquest video was OK, funny at places, but god damn, he spent most of the second half just describing what each spell in the game does. I just turned it off at that point.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Elden Cuck to an Early Access Game? Come on. Why doesn’t he do something like Fallout or another obscure CRPG? He’s washed

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Sseth is such a hero for highlighting an early access game like this. I have infinitely more respect for him than for 99% of all reviewers and journos because of this reason. Also holy shit this game looks gorgeous. True artistry can still exists after all.

Uncreation

Savant
I don't mind it if he does early access games, as long as they are good. This one looks interesting and i had heard of it and was interested so no problem on that part.

Humbaba

Arcane

this HoM&M clone or whatever is getting review

This one was actually alright, definitely better than the last few he shat out but it is about 15 minutes too long.

The game itself looks interesting at first but when he gets to describing all the bullshit you can pull via magic you realise that it is yet another broken dumpster fire for autists, which the devs will never get around to balancing. It is a HoMM clone tbf.

DeepOcean

Arcane
The video was better than the last few he half assed, I was keeping track of this game, the different magic resources generated by each unit seems like a really interesting mechanic, I also like there are quite a few creative spell combinations in there even if they need a little taming to not be so OP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom