Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

deem

Savant
I hate the sound of people talking. I watch exclusively silent films.

thesoup

Arcane
I was 9 when I was in Italy visiting some family. Being used to subs in Croatian and already being very fluent in English I thought I'll just ignore the Italian subs and just listen to the English audio on TV. It's then I learned that, to my dismay, Italians dub everything.:negative:

and up until 15-20 years ago we were masterfully skilled at it, sometimes even exceeding the original material (stanley kubrick's word, not mine). now it's a sector ruled only by nepotism, and as such it turned into a shitshow very fast and very hard.

Caim

Arcane

From the Patreon post said:
I relinquish any and all hold on my sanity,

I embrace the freedom of oblivion.

Buy on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/960090/Bloons_TD_6/

I know I took a long ass time to get to this. TL;DR struggled with methylphenidate withdrawal, I got clean, but that doesn't mean my brain magically starts working like people might believe. On the plus side, experienced good amounts of ego death and had my hubris unravel, which is a necessary component of having the self awareness to see that i'm an overpaid clown.

More stuff coming sooner.
Probably shorter and rougher, but that's a lot more fun.

Sincerely,
Sseth
The dude was addicted to Ritalin.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I was really wondering when he would do a video that I absolutely hated as a result making me question why I liked him in the first place.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
He said in the video that he's been dealing with weaning himself off ritalin. I doubt he was in much of a shape to be doing videos or much of anything really.

I think the next few months will tell us if we'll ever get the old Sseth back or not.

Caim

Arcane
his Patreon is "per video", thus when he takes a break — so do Patreonbux.
Considering he makes the same amount a minimum wage worker does per year for a single video, he can laze off and still be living grand.
If you go back to the start of his Total Annihilation Kingdoms video, if his lifestyle is on the same level as his living conditions, I think he can pull it off:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Already?
I've expected next video to be released few months later after that animge garbage whatitsface...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom