Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
I didnt play this game and I had no idea what was happening on the screen half of the time. In comparison I had general idea in tower defense one

Reever

Scholar
Patron
I enjoyed the video though it did seem a bit disjointed (like he said) and a few jokes fell flat. My problem was that he used some overused memes like the Honda Accord that I've already seen a dozen times on the internet since before ER released.

A horse of course

Yeah, when he read the "sunset found her squatting" quote I was thinking "damn this nibbla old".

Derringer

Prophet
Legalized meth is dopamine stimulating so I guess it's just harder to write something funny when you're just not stimulated as much. Not that most pharmaceuticals don't destroy dopamine receptors anyways if taken too long (like most meth in general, dopamine blockers/antagonists, 'anti-depressants' aka serotonin agonists).

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
That's from when he was fun. I wonder if he lost interest or petered off when he started the discord. I'm sure that up until that point, it was just him and a few other guys with similar interests fucking around, being shitty, etc. Then he grew, got a lot of stuff, and started the discord, and things just went overboard. And discord caused all sorts of problems if I recall for his friends, specifically one guy in particular, which resulted in him shutting it down. And then from there, his vids came in later and later, less and less, worse and worse content.

I know discords are usually filled with asshats and tards (not the dex one of course, been on that, and I was about as retarded and dickish as it got) so maybe exposure to those people made him rethink shit, kind of like a wakeup call, etc. about who he's catering too, who knows him, his family, that sort of shit.

But also maybe managing people's expectations got to be too much for him and he cracked. Basically, he went from being funny and weird just normally to trying to make everything funny and weird, and that just burned him out. It happens.

The sad truth is that for this type of stuff, you only recover after a LOOOONG period of taking time off, like at least a year or two. And that's because it goes from being fun to being work to being a stress-filled nightmare, to the point where you get stressed out just thinking about it.

That, combined with a re-evaluation of one's life, can definitely change things.

Eisen

Learned
jDzZ4xwZ_kxmAZsau6CN7BGPGfDntCcIKxUpEB35OXto57XR-xEHPVf2_vGEhya8vrDeQgOuzm0QBA=s640-nd-v1

Posted by Max0r
:hmmm:

Humbaba

Arcane
Eugh, horrible. The Dark Souls Poland clip made me giggle. That's it though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom