Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Fucking hell "she" has an army.
Look at this shit.

ifPuxC.jpg

Hagashager

Educated
"Why don't they teach this in schools?!"
Because it's not fucking relevant. Even Black Beard and the Golden Age of Piracy were only briefly touched upon for me in what? 4th Grade? and *that* was in the context of the Atlantic Slave Trade.

It's impressive what she did from an individual standpoint. It deserves to be written into folklore like the others, but also like the others, it means nothing to the broader understanding of the world powers at the time.

Fuck this Pop-History shit were we glorify incidental blips on a broader political landscape. There's a reason most of history is the history of wars and governments.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
She seems kinda based tbh
rNr3oRP.jpg

I mean, she's a proponent of good looking women with actual feminine traits. That's based for today's standards.

Why does this person even need to involve his gender retardation in this? If you're going to crack the game, crack the fucking game and shut the fuck up about irrelevant subjects.
Because nobody else can crack denuvo, only agents Smith, Dobson, Clark and Jonesy Empress, so whatchu gon do bout it. So you betta sit down and listen, hmmm-hmmmmmmm?

mmhmm-glee.gif

RegionalHobo

Scholar
current state of piracy is worth of a internet historian chapter or something

thousands having to endure a literal psycho talk shit only to play a mediocre game. holy shit

Fat boy trannie Jim Sterling talking about Hogwarts Legacy haha

Did Jim fucking Sterling get breast implants, btw? I wasn't sure if he was committed to this thing or just crossdressing, but if he went under the knife, I guess its for real.

In the video celebrating subscribers decreasing under 800,000, Sterling says something like "thank God for estrogen," directly referring to the breasts.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
current state of piracy is worth of a internet historian chapter or something

thousands having to endure a literal psycho talk shit only to play a mediocre game. holy shit
I think this is some sort of games industry plot to make piracy REALLY not worth it. I'm almost ready to buy someone else the game if it'll kill this retard's audience and make them stfu.

Harthwain

Magister
Fucking hell "she" has an army.
Look at this shit.

ifPuxC.jpg
I could be wrong, but I heard that Russia had some official anti-trans laws (talking about homosexuality or gender identity publicly is illegal/banned, and I'd say posting on the internet or being on a webcam and similar would all fall under that), so I don't know about being "100% PROTECTED against any motherfuckers who are trying to censor me regard TRANS/GAYS".

I think this is some sort of games industry plot to make piracy REALLY not worth it.
Eh, people say the shitstorm around Hogwarts Legacy is part of marketing, but the timing is off. The shitstorm around Rowling was there for quite some time and Hogwarts Legacy being associated with Rowling is pretty much the only reason for the hate Hogwarts Legacy is getting, so trying to make it sound like it's some sort of "marketing ploy", in a world where PR departments are scared shitless of any controversy, is reaching.

And now some psycho is part of "games industry plot to reduce piracy"? Why do we need a whole plot when there are much simpler explanations laying around?

mediocrepoet

Patron
I could be wrong, but I heard that Russia had some official anti-trans laws (talking about homosexuality or gender identity publicly is illegal/banned, and I'd say posting on the internet or being on a webcam and similar would all fall under that), so I don't know about being "100% PROTECTED against any motherfuckers who are trying to censor me regard TRANS/GAYS".

I was thinking that.

I think this is some sort of games industry plot to make piracy REALLY not worth it.
Eh, people say the shitstorm around Hogwarts Legacy is part of marketing, but the timing is off. The shitstorm around Rowling was there for quite some time and Hogwarts Legacy being associated with Rowling is pretty much the only reason for the hate Hogwarts Legacy is getting, so trying to make it sound like it's some sort of "marketing ploy", in a world where PR departments are scared shitless of any controversy is reaching.

And now some psycho is part of "games industry plot to reduce piracy"? Why do we need a whole plot when there are much simpler explanations laying around?

7c06z4.jpg

Harthwain

Magister
I was touching up on the marketing aspect in context of Hogwarts Legacy, because I saw this theory making rounds outside of Codex as well, and it more or less fits the theme you were talking about. So it is more autistic than ESL, although both apply (I am not going to pretend I am a native English speaker).

mediocrepoet

Patron
I was touching up on the marketing aspect in context of Hogwarts Legacy, because I saw this theory making rounds outside of Codex as well, and it more or less fits the theme you were talking about. So it is more autistic than ESL, although both apply (I am not going to pretend I am a native English speaker).
Ah I see. Could be, I was just trash talking the drama whore over on... whatever it's on now that reddit gave the punt.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Is it true that you are given the solution to puzzles in this game before you get a chance to solve them on your own? My brain is having an hard time computing that.

Last edited:

Tyrr

Liturgist
I'm not sure who has a higher percentage of trannies, the cracker scene of the speed runner one.
Both seem to attract the mentally ill.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom