Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
On the Codex you are called a cuck if you don't think a 15-year-old girl with a man in his 40s is totally cool.
You are. She's not your daughter, why give a fuck about what goes inside her?
I used to think the conservatard talking point saying gay = pedo was retarded. Maybe they were on to something.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected

mediocrepoet

Patron
I used to think the conservatard talking point saying gay = pedo was retarded. Maybe they were on to something.
15 is legal in plenty of countries.
Maybe*, it's irrelevant.

* At least in some of them, there's an age-banding around what that "legal" means. I have no idea how widespread that is, since I have no interest in having sex with children.

And you realize most of the time they're asking for it, right?
So? You bang everything that asks for it? That's weak willed degenerate behaviour. Also, being sexually attracted to children is literally what pedophilia is. Thanks for proving my point for me, I guess?

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread further.

mediocrepoet

Patron

Delterius

Arcane
You're a moron.
Don't see the big deal whether they fuck someone their same age or someone in his 50s.
hansenlol.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
thats a very amogus statement fellow zoomer
I was a teenager on the internet and I know there are a lot more teenage boys on the internet now than during my day. They were, are, and always will be a crass people. I wouldn't make assumptions about the age of a person discussing the looks of any kind of woman.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Do you realize that golden geese like Elder Scrolls and GTA are not receiving sequals
Something is indeed going to shit but these two are the wrong examples. TES hasn't moved anywhere since Skyrim coz Howtard had to finish Fallout destruction first and then jumped into his space magnum opus. And GTA has been milking billions from retards playing the multiplayer, no need to cannibalize the golden goose. And anyway, GTA 6 is in full production now.

Also the epicentre of the decline are not really the technical departments like programming, environmental design etc. Most CP2077 problems are due to CDPR trying to make a next gen game fit into the old gen consoles.

The real decline is mainly in the writing department. For a detailed analysis I recommend this video but TLDR - it's the currentyear so we need moar wombyn in vidya > wombyn don't give a shit about programming, design or any other technical discipline so the only place to shove them to is writing > suddenly all Kwan AAA writing starts reeking of Bay Area, vegan farts, hair dye and period. Duh.

And yeah, Codex is full of retards going "ur dum, I don sea any woakeness heare hurr..." Weaker frogs are already cooking.

kangaxx

Arbiter
In the UK they are literally classified as children. You must be trolling?
Wikipedia said:
A child (PL: children) is a human being between the stages of birth and puberty,[1][2] or between the developmental period of infancy and puberty.
Stop infantilizing teenagers. It only makes them weaker adults.
Right... much better to have paedophilic sex with them and really set them up for life??

kangaxx

Arbiter
Right... much better to have paedophilic sex with them and really set them up for life??
My grandma got married at 15. She's done pretty well for herself. And it's not "paedophilic sex", as already said last page.
In the UK if a man has sex with a 15 year old girl he's going away for paedophilia. There's no argument here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom