Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

why? living lands sounded like most interesting place they came up with from the start as you read about it during character generation and until the end of game.

To be fair, Deadfire Archipelago also sounded like one of the most interesting regions in the game's lore, and we all know how that turned out.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Hmm? Another awesome project that fell through because Feargus probably told a CEO to fuck off?

Ninjerk

Arcane
I probably played the original Deus Ex demo every weekend for a year (mostly because I didn't have access to a computer that could handle the real thing). That's no excuse, Josh.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
There are easier ways to get laid than accompanying someone through minefields and raiders headlong into an actual war.

For certain straight guys? Ehhh....

jac8awol

Arbiter
I have such a strong urge to say Josh never understood Pillars of Eternity.

Well, either he didn't understand the ramifications of the concepts they were putting into the main story, or he gave too much freedom and didn't reign in their shitty ideas. Either is inexcusable.

Gordian Nutt

Educated
Well, either he didn't understand the ramifications of the concepts they were putting into the main story, or he gave too much freedom and didn't reign in their shitty ideas. Either is inexcusable.

POE2 he did not control all the ideas

But in POE1 he did so not sure what the difference is, both were bad in different ways

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I have such a strong urge to say Josh never understood Pillars of Eternity.

Or they some of the more hamfisted ones lacking subtlety were all his and he's just shitty, hiding his shit-ness with hipsterism, lame bikes, and arrogance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom