Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Kz3r0, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    ^ Top  
  2. kaizoku Arcane

kaizoku
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    ^ Top  
  4. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    http://venturebeat.com/2014/02/19/w...-10-of-gamings-biggest-kickstarters/view-all/

^ Top  
  5. Minttunator Arcane Patron

Minttunator
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    ^ Top  
  6. Dieithrio Educated Patron

Dieithrio
    Divinity: Original Sin
    ^ Top  
  7. Minttunator Arcane Patron

Minttunator
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Thanks! It makes a lot more sense now - or as much sense as something like that can make, at least. I can sort of see how a guy/gal might be emotionally unstable with all those hormonal changes going on - trannies gonna tranny, I guess. :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Action Adventures
    Show Spoiler

Among the Sleep First person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child.

Darkwood Top-down, sandbox survival horror set in a procedurally generated, open world. Features RPG and roguelike elements, with intense combat and a eerie atmosphere. Gameplay wise, it has features in common with games like Project Zomboid, Don't Starve and Teleglitch. As for the atmosphere and story, it's inspired by the works of David Lynch.
    DreadOut Indonesian Fatal Frame.
    DYSCOURSE: Survivors, Choose Wisely.A PC survival game like you’ve never seen. Emergent story, group psychology, and the struggle to endure, in the absurd Owlchemy style
    Grave: Open World Survival Horror
    Knite & The Ghost Lights A mixture of adventure, storytelling, and action from games we know and love, with handcrafted feel.
    La-Mulana 2 The direct sequel to the cult 2D side scrolling action adventure hit, La-Mulana, developed by its original creators: NIGORO.
    Moonman A procedurally-generated adventure game.
    Night In The Woods A new game from Alec Holowka (Aquaria) and animator Scott Benson.
    Paradise Lost: First Contact Play as an alien plant and escape from a scientific facility, full of secrets and dangerous experiments.
    Pathologic Remake
    Pulse - Reveal the world through sound First per son survival game that takes place in an unseen world revealed only by sound.
    Solarix First-person psychological survival-horror game set in a beautifully dilapidated science fiction setting
    Son of Nor - The World is Your Weapon A singleplayer and co-op action adventure game set in a dynamic desert world, which can be shaped by the player's magic.
    Tangiers - Stealth driven by dark 20th century avant-garde.
    The Stomping Land Multiplayer survival game about dinosaurs. Create traps, salvage resources, form tribes.
    Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm Three former SNK / King of Fighters developers project, an original 2D fighting game.
    River City Ransom: Underground An officially licensed, North American follow-up to one of the most beloved RPG beat'em ups of all time.
    Treachery In Beatdown City: A new way to beat-em-up! TURN BASED!
    The Way Another World inspired game.
    Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night New IGAvania.
    Shenmue 3
    Perception A new narrative horror adventure where you play a young blind woman. From developers of BioShock and Dead Space.
    Prey for the Gods, Shadow of the Colossus-inspired game

1979 REVOLUTION: Black Friday Navigate the gritty world of a Revolution! Survive the streets and be aware of who you can trust in a city under siege.
    Between Me And The Night Surrealist, yet grounded, videogame that dares to walk the thin path between sanity and madness.
    Bloom Beautiful fantasy action adventure game with RPG elements for PC, Mac, and Xbox.
    Courier of the Crypts 2D action adventure game about a Courier, a Torch and a Letter. Explore, fight, survive, deliver!
    Cross of the Dutchman 3d person action adventure game about a Friesland folk hero.
    Cradle Open-world adventure in a unique fantasy setting full of action and exploration featuring a one-of-a-kind combat system.
    Death To Spies 3 On Indiegogo.
    Death to Spies 3: Stealth Action on Kickstarter
    Deus Ex Machina 2 Reimagination of the classic 1984 Game Of The Year, it's a cradle-to-grave roller coaster of your entire life. Narrator Cristopher Lee.
    Epoch: Return Explore an unknown alien world to discover its secrets. Salvage the remains of crashed ships to repair your own ship and return home.
    Frozen State. Survival horror RPG set in Siberian post-apocalyptic world.
    HazewalkerDark fantasy action-adventure game.
    Raindrop Surreal, environment driven, survival game that includes fully explorable levels with intuitive, complex puzzles.Survive both the haunting environment and your own battered sanity.
    Outcast Reboot HD
    Solarix is a first-person psychological survival-horror game set in a beautifully dilapidated science fiction setting
    The Very Organized Thief You can play the original freeware version (note: Unity Web Player).
    Twin Souls: The Path of Shadows Tenchu meets Shinobi meets Otogi.

The Kingsport Cases Fully procedurally generated survival horror game set in late 19th century Lovecraftian lore.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    ^ Top  
  9. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Coincidence?

^ Top  
  10. Ninjerk Arcane

Ninjerk
    Imagine that.

^ Top  
  11. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Will explain the anticapitalist ramblings against the bakers, no socialized medicine in the Kwa, so she had to pay for transitioning, suddenly she got lots of money and used them for that instead for what was promised, is understandable that she consider monsters people willing to pay for a shitty comicbook instead that for her happiness as a human being.

^ Top  
  12. Ninjerk Arcane

Ninjerk
    I can think of a lot of expensive things that would make me happy. It doesn't mean that I would keep money I was given to produce a work of art (or whatever you call this if not a work of art) that I had no intention of finishing.

^ Top  
  13. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Obviously we are not talking about a very stable person, besides transgenderism affects the very sense of self, would you still fulfill backers' rewards if you had to cure your schizophrenia or cancer?
    I know that many people think that transgenderism is a joke, the insanity of the SJWs doesn't help either, but for the person in question is really a matter of life or death.
    I am not saying she is right, expecially considering that many people were supportive of her, simply putting it in perspective, even if the whole affair looks more like self destructive behavior than anything else.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    I am not an expert but is DMT so expensive?

^ Top  
  15. Ninjerk Arcane

Ninjerk
    I don't know if it's expensive, but I'm sure it can't be good if you're already not very grounded in reality.

^ Top  
  16. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Are you saying that the Codex lied to me and psychedelic drugs are bad for you?
    In cases as this Kaiserin's opinion would have been helpful.

^ Top  
  17. 80Maxwell08 Arcane

80Maxwell08
    Huh so that's what happened with that. Didn't get the trans part first. Well that's the second kickstarter by a trans person that fell through. The other one was that board game by that person whose profile picture was a naked picture of themselves. They got the money then she said that the sun was trying to kill her and later on figured out it wasn't the sun but the navy's secret transmissions.

^ Top  
  18. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Studio Fawn are you all right girl?
    Just to be sure, I am not implying anything, ahem.

^ Top  
  19. 80Maxwell08 Arcane

80Maxwell08
    No it wasn't fawn I remember specifically it was a board game that got something close to but under 10k.
    EDIT: Found it. I was wrong though the sun wasn't trying to kill her it was just trying to get her to abandon the project.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka
    Also the specific posts for what I was talking about.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka/posts/239764
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka/posts/388893
    Looks like she's doing better now though.

^ Top  
  20. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    I was trying to be funny, I know is not Fawn, here it is:
    Katalyka

^ Top  
  21. 80Maxwell08 Arcane

80Maxwell08
    Oh sorry. I'm not good with sarcasm over the internet.

^ Top  
  22. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
  23. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Don't call Abigail Patron

MicoSelva
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded creators had some fun with Kickstarter in their game.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.