Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2

Switch version announced. :what:

Can't imagine why and how. It has to run like utter shit and look like ass.

vota DC

Augur
On the other hand, the Band of Bastards DLC is quite underwhelming.

I was disappointed by the fact there is no satisfactory conclusion. You don't get to talk with Kuno and his gang for the last time after you report back to Sir Radzig, even though Kuno tells you his crew will remain in the camp for a few more days and tells you to drop by - provided you got the good ending. If you go to them there are no options to talk to any of them.
Because Kuno doesn't care and you lack empathy skill. Tried to talk him while drunk or carrying in inventory some potions?

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
On the other hand, the Band of Bastards DLC is quite underwhelming.

I was disappointed by the fact there is no satisfactory conclusion. You don't get to talk with Kuno and his gang for the last time after you report back to Sir Radzig, even though Kuno tells you his crew will remain in the camp for a few more days and tells you to drop by - provided you got the good ending. If you go to them there are no options to talk to any of them.
Because Kuno doesn't care and you lack empathy skill. Tried to talk him while drunk or carrying in inventory some potions?

I always carry about 15 beers in my inventory! Plus a collection of other potions, some of them alcoholic. Basically my Henry is medieval Bohemia's witcher.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
KCD on switch is probably streaming. Also some potential news about KCD2 tomorrow at the Koch media showcase?

Why? They managed to put Witcher 3 on switch. Sure, KCD has more advanced visuals, but these can be downgraded. And the gameworld is significantly smaller than Velen and less advanced (not as many large buildings, dungeons, etc). I'm sure they will manage to fit it into the device.

Wunderbar

Arcane
The visuals arent that important. NPCs, their schedules, their stats and AI - that's what makes KCD underperform (and Cryengine being badly optimized).

Witcher 3 has a pretty barebones and dumbed down open world, the npcs are basically cardboard cutouts who stand still in once place and repeat the same thing over and over, they don't have advanced schedules or stats or inventory items, the items in the world aren't persistent, you can't put things into containers, etc etc.

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
KCD on switch is probably streaming. Also some potential news about KCD2 tomorrow at the Koch media showcase?

Why? They managed to put Witcher 3 on switch. Sure, KCD has more advanced visuals, but these can be downgraded. And the gameworld is significantly smaller than Velen and less advanced (not as many large buildings, dungeons, etc). I'm sure they will manage to fit it into the device.
Witcher 3 though has almost zero interactable, moving objects, while KCD has quite a lot.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Witcher 3 though has almost zero interactable, moving objects, while KCD has quite a lot.

Besides NPCs have actual schedules. Yeah, might be tricky. I'm honestly curios how they'll manage.

SlamDunk

Arcane
Is today the day?

Most probably just information about the Switch port of KCD and perhaps a demonstration, and not even a whisper about KC2. Although, now would be a good time for an official reveal.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
kcd 2 will allow you to romance hans
tumblr_p6239ozHuD1xnxdzeo1_1280.jpg

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
"we weren't going to make a switch version but some japanese guy fucked up a tickbox and then rumors started. so we are having sabre interactive do the port. dunno when it's out. btw we are making KCD SOAP!!! also buy our Farkle set!"

fucking hell, it's OVER for Warhorse. Vavra is King Jew

Paul_cz

Arcane
Warhorse chief told Forbes few months back that working from home had big slowdown effect on development and it will be some time before they have any news. So I would not expect any announcements at least until Game Awards.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Warhorse chief told Forbes few months back that working from home had big slowdown effect on development and it will be some time before they have any news. So I would not expect any announcements at least until Game Awards.
You have to ask some questions goyims why gayme developers have to work from home when my office is up and running since the whole covid scam started. What makes gayming studio office so dangerous compared to normal office that they had to go work from home :lol:.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom