Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Tom Selleck

Arcane
Not announcing/having soup and saying and doing nothing would genuinely have been a better tact than trying to shill soap and this boardgame. Embarassing.

SlamDunk

Arcane
FIX
AMD
PERFORMANCE​
gV1W9r1.png

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Warhorse chief told Forbes few months back that working from home had big slowdown effect on development and it will be some time before they have any news. So I would not expect any announcements at least until Game Awards.

This. Except I don't expect the KCD 2 announcement before next year's E3. I'd be shocked if the game came out before Q1 2023.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Latest Vávra post on FB, deepl translate..

The other day I went to a pub, an ambulance with beacons drove by and the driver yelled at me out the window Vávra for president! Before that, the cops stopped me in my car and instead of a ticket, they told me they just wanted to say hello. Danuše Nerudová, the author of the pyramid pension reforms, has odds of becoming president of 1:11. I think I'll start campaigning. I don't like Brno media projects by mysterious puppet masters. When are we supposed to start collecting signatures?
safe_image.php

Maybe Avellone should move to Prague and replace Dan if he's gonna be busy presidenting.

I hope he goes for it and wins, it would net me 65K CZK.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom