Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us on February 11th

PlayerEmers

Educated
they are giving the game for all the KCD1 KS backers who got the tier that included "act 2"

drIqG3F.png

from a Lelddit post:

Hello, I'm the community manager of Warhorse Studios.
This is not all backers, but only high level backers who had a pledge which also included the "Act II".
Although we scrapped the "Acts", and KCD1 got way bigger than the 20 hours intended, we still think KCD II comes close to our promise of "Act II", which was promised to the backers back then.
Those backers who made a pledge of this level back then were now contacted by us to choose their platform.

Paul_cz

Arcane
There was (and still is) a press event in Kutná Hora for KCD2. Part of it is a tour around the old town and live concert with OST from the game. Here is an example..

Not sure when the embargo will lift, but the people attending had 4 hours of hands on playtime.

Few new screenshots :)

kcd-event-vortex4-1-2048x1152.jpg

kcd-event-vortex9-1-2048x1152.jpg

kcd-event-vortex7-1-2048x1152.jpg

kcd-event-vortex6-2048x1152.jpg

DKunit

Literate
The preview event in Kuttenburg has concluded. Looks like we'll get more info during GamesCom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul_cz

Arcane
Hmm, I hoped the embargo would lift earlier, few days before gamescom, since during gamescom there will be ton of other media stuff.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Video from one of the guys who went to the KCD2 event, although mostly with shots of his Prague and Kuttenberg visit. He got to play the game, but that info is still under NDA, and he had to leave early due to sleep deprivation, which is a shame. I did enjoy his surprise/shock at how safe he felt here compared to what he is used to in US and UK.

deuxhero

Arcane
I did enjoy his surprise/shock at how safe he felt here compared to what he is used to in US and UK.
The Czechs have some of the most privately held guns in Europe. Something 1/10th of the population has a carry permit (and you need to know Czech to get it), and a permit isn't needed for non-revolving percussion firearms so there's a purpose built double barrel pistols for their market.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I did enjoy his surprise/shock at how safe he felt here compared to what he is used to in US and UK.
The Czechs have some of the most privately held guns in Europe.
Yeah but you don't see people carry around guns, there isn't the kind of gun culture as in the US.

Czechia is mostly safe because it's mostly monoethnical and monocultural, that's the truth of it. No wonder a dude from Atlanta felt like in a fairytale.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The Czechs have some of the most privately held guns in Europe. Something 1/10th of the population has a carry permit (and you need to know Czech to get it), and a permit isn't needed for non-revolving percussion firearms so there's a purpose built double barrel pistols for their market.
Who cares how many guns are there you shameless NRA shill
There are no NIGGERS its the only thing that matters

V17

Educated
Something 1/10th of the population has a carry permit (and you need to know Czech to get it), and a permit isn't needed for non-revolving percussion firearms so there's a purpose built double barrel pistols for their market.
According to latest data less than 3% of the population has a gun permit and as far as I know (I only checked the numbers for the first part, so I may be mistaken) the second part is not true and only applies to special super-weak weapons used for basically shooting rats etc. And, as is tradition, self defense laws here are mildly retarded, so guns as a deterrent are used extremely rarely and not really related to the overall safety.

Don't get me wrong, I think our gun laws are great. But violent crime being so low has different causes (apart from ethnic and therefore cultural homogenity I think our "national personality" is just nonviolent in nature, which also has downsides).

deuxhero

Arcane
the second part is not true and only applies to special super-weak weapons used for basically shooting rats etc.

800J is .45 Super territory. Nothing super weak about it.

Lack of fatherless blacks and illegal aliens is also a big part of it, but there's lots of places that is true of and still aren't nearly as safe as Czechs.

V17

Educated
the second part is not true and only applies to special super-weak weapons used for basically shooting rats etc.

800J is .45 Super territory. Nothing super weak about it.

Lack of fatherless blacks and illegal aliens is also a big part of it, but there's lots of places that is true of and still aren't nearly as safe as Czechs.

Thanks, I stand corrected! This different to what I meant, traditionally the exceptions from the law applied to 6mm guns with special very weak ammunition, but looking into it more that is legally not necessarily the case, it's just the type that was most common. You still need to announce the purchase to state police, but you don't need a permit to buy it.

That said, anecdotally, I don't know of a single person who owns anything like that. Generally around me if people are interested in owning a firearm they just do the training and exams necessary to get a permit, and even those are quite uncommon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom