Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I only have 117 IQ.
:negative:
I also don't have the game yet.
We also need to come with a quest for one of the future modules.

Mortmal

Arcane
Dont take psychic healer , psychic healing feat doesnt work cell division power stay self targeted .

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Different stats for genders is sexist, but having different stats at all is ableist, sure hope this will change in a future patch because I don't want it implied that dwarves couldn't be just as good at being monks as humans because dragons exist.

Password recovery did the trick, I rolled my party after about 3 hours and when I tricked the bad guys into taking me to the sewer the game crashed.

vazha

Arcane
Dat IQ flaunting, lol. Also some really deep sea lvl of salt from that guy after that ))

overly excitable young man

Looks like the SJWs already arrived to shit on KotC2's monocled design decisions:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

tl;dr: someone who claims not to be a rabid progressive gets overly emotional about KotC2 giving different stat bonuses to male and female characters, and when I defend the game's decision he calls me a retarded troglodyte.
:bro: To my bro Spilmester Martin. You a good guy.

Mortmal

Arcane
I think the game dont allow to play squishies,you cant sneak ahead the party move as a blob . Too many surprises round and mass AOE from enemies, low hp char goes down like flies, unplayable with half the group down.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Everyone is having fun playing KotC2.

And I'm sitting here masturbating while playing NWN.

sigh

jungl

Augur
I'm still waiting on that email.

Don't bother I believe monks suck in this. medium bab and can't enchant their fists.

I think the game dont allow to play squishies,you cant sneak ahead the party move as a blob . Too many surprises round and mass AOE from enemies, low hp char goes down like flies, unplayable with half the group down.

There were many ambush encounters where you get bomb blasted by niggas everywhere. The game really made you regret rolling 12 con on your casters. Games difficulty throws you off with lot of easy manageable encounters to the occasional ambush fuck you hard ones. They are frustrating but keeps the game exciting.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Still rolling... Humans have a hidden weakness, their ability scores range from 8-18 on all stats so rolling give you too many varied results. Hardest race to roll.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Think the crash happens to everyone, fortunately it magically fixes itself the second time around.

In other news, has anyone had a successful roll against enemy saves on a spell yet, because I sure haven't

Looks like the SJWs already arrived to shit on KotC2's monocled design decisions:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

tl;dr: someone who claims not to be a rabid progressive gets overly emotional about KotC2 giving different stat bonuses to male and female characters, and when I defend the game's decision he calls me a retarded troglodyte.
I wish we could just have our full out violent civil war, people like this are hopeless. You tried to explain it to him, he refuses to accept that there can be any difference be tween sexes because...why, he does not want it to be any different to play one sex vs another? Why even have races then. It does not even block females or males from high stat scores like he claims, it just makes it a tiny bit harder. What a fucking absolute imbecile. People like him ruin everything they come in contact with. Good for you for exposing his stupidity.

someone who claims not to be a rabid progressive gets overly emotional about KotC2 giving different stat bonuses to male and female characters
Rpguy complained about this in the Kickstarter comments and Pierre agreed to change it.
I don't understand this. Why does this bother people? WTF. I am going to rage. Why not just have one race, one character, one class, so every experience is 'fair' and you don't have to worry that one choice 'blocks' you or 'gates' you..fucking idiots.

then play a male dwarf?
do these people not understand what roleplaying is?
They think its all DoTa2 or whatever the fuck and also get butthurt if their magic-user or thief does not have enough pew-pew! options each fighting round because they don't understand party based RPG games at all. They think everything is some sort of contest between individual characters even in their own party when playing a single player game it seems like. They are dumb as fuck, and ruin everything and whine like fucking bitches.

Lilliput McHammersmith

Not to derail the anti-SJW thing we got going on here, but so far, my favorite part of this is something that modern RPGs have lost a bit of.

My Psionicist has had so many options thus far not directly related to combat, and it’s so great. He keeps prying into people’s minds, and I really really like it. To me, it seems like this is sort of a lost art. The game is letting me actually role-play as a Psionicist.

Great job, Pierre. I’m so excited to keep playing.

(Combat is top-notch, by the way)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom