Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex GOTY 2021

GOTY

• Total voters
like to nominate last epoch

i know; its still in early access but its more supported and updated by the devs and more stable and playable than cyberpunk 2077 so why not

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Turdfinder twice as played among my "friends" now... it seems my friends-list needs a purge.

purgethefilth.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Who cares about trannies. Wrath is mind numbingly boring after first hours. It's like they looked at house at the edge of time from kangmaker and decided to stretch it for full game. Encounter after encounter of same demons with slightly different names.
Yup,it is really boring tripe game. Half way i had to force me self to finish that pile of shit. Tho it had a few fun places in it,like the demon world and the castle siege.

Sunri

Liturgist
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
38 vote(s)
28.4%

Another day of winning :smug:
Well the kodex is in a rapid decline,too much dumb kwans in me humble opinion,also people that don't play games and come here to bitch about their irrelevant political opinions.

I don't know about kwans but a can agree on second point a had higher opinion about this site before I discovered hidden sub forum :shitposting:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Oh. I quite frankly liek retardoland. Best threads are located there. I especially like the one where people would call for plane tickets, lol. Then there's Cleve's threads too. Also. Prosperium is pretty amusing if only for Kruno posts, lmao.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes, each time I visit general discussions and politics my respect for the Codex wanes...

It's better to stick to General RPG Discussions. Here you can meet people who actually know what they're speaking of. As long as they stick to the rpg subject.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
38 vote(s)
28.4%

Another day of winning :smug:
Well the kodex is in a rapid decline,too much dumb kwans in me humble opinion,also people that don't play games and come here to bitch about their irrelevant political opinions.

I don't know about kwans but a can agree on second point a had higher opinion about this site before I discovered hidden sub forum :shitposting:
Makes sense,the anti tranny wave is strong in there. In me opinion both political retards and degenerate trannies like you should be banned.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Most people on Codex warm Todd Howard's limp dick in cold Winter nights while playing Skyrim++. Most Codexers love FIRST PERSON. OPEN WORLD. AAA. ACTION-RPGS. That's a fact. Milion times proven. Second most loved RPG subgenre is munchkin autistic excell spredshit min-max games like Wrath. Main quest can be about gathering best Bulls from all four corners of fantasy world in order to watch them train-fuck their mother, they'll play it. Big numbers getting bigger make their little smurfs in pants go harrrd. Natural d20 autists

Atom: Trudograd and Vagrus:The Riven Realms, even Encased to certain degree would have had threads with hundreds of pages on Codex back in 2015. That Codex shares the same graveyard with Bioware and Tim Cain's next genius RPG. Sooner you realise I'm not speaking in metaphores, the better

Saduj

Arcane

I really don't pay enough attention to the Pathfinder game threads to know for sure but I have my theory: Is it really kwans who are most responsible for polishing Owlcat turds here?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Atom:Trudograd is literally (Soviet) Fallout 3 Codex was dreaming about for years. Most people admit they haven't even given it a try. I won't beg you to try it, I'm just glad it exists

I really don't pay enough attention to the Pathfinder game threads to know for sure but I have my theory: Is it really kwans who are most responsible for polishing Owlcat turds here?
Well, it's unholy alliance of self-hating Russians, middle-aged munchkins and trannies. Most trannies are American, and trannies are American idea exported all over the world. Moscow and Sant-Peterburg, Belgrade and Zagreb, Warsaw and Prag, all have underground tranny lairs

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's still fascinating to me that for whole year I was warning Codex that Owlcat's community livestreams for Wrath are literally hosted by demonic-trannies with purple hair and nose-earings. And Codex was like: "nah, take your shizo pills, beta is going great". Imagine if, I dunno, World Paladin Conference was organised and hosted by demons and devils. When is the moment you'd raise your eyebrow? People are beyond retarded, I swear...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It's still fascinating to me that for whole year I was warning Codex that Owlcat's community livestreams for Wrath are literally hosted by demonic-trannies with purple hair and nose-earings. And Codex was like: "nah, take your shizo pills, beta is going great". Imagine if, I dunno, World Paladin Conference was organised and hosted by demons and devils. When is the moment you'd raise your eyebrow? People are beyond retarded, I swear...
It was not the whole kodex but mostly shills,the funny part is that once the game came out most of them didn't even bothered playing it lol. People that brag about how good EA games are should be banned. Same shit is with BG3.

Hmmm don't think it is about owlcat,but about the game itself. Owlcat don't have a fanboy club per se,most people just shrug. As for kwans,well the vote is open,you could click and see who voted want. Feel free to check how many of wrath of trannies voters are kwans.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
pfft, i had atom before it was cool
LoL imagine not playing ATOM games on release,what kind of a sad loser must be. ATOM games are top tier,up there with underrail for sure. Shame that the kodex had declined that much,most of the decent users decided to fuck off....or died. Now it is mostly trannies and political demagogues. Games that are amazing RPGs hardly get a dozen pages of conversation while tranny garbage gets hundreds of pages,just sad.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
We've been over this. If there is no good game that year, there is no reason to vote for a GOTY. None of the games listed deserve more than a dismissive smirk.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Reminder that the only people defending Wrath on the Codex are Slavs, trannies and other undesirables.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Reminder that the only people defending Wrath on the Codex are Slavs, trannies and other undesirables.
:deathclaw:

Slavs ? Don't know a Slav that defends this pile of shit. Would you be kind enough to give an example?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom