Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex GOTY 2021

GOTY

• Total voters

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, but not Geneforge 1 - Mutagen.

The decline of RPG Codex continues.
It is added you whiny bitch,now go vote for it or castration.
So why didn't you add game I wanted to vote on, you worthless piece of mainstream shit?
It doesn't exist. :smug:
So you admit it could win and that's what scares your mainstream mind.
You can't argue that i am mainstream when there is plenty of not mainstream games and even voted for one. :smug:

Oh and i do agree,pissfinder fans should be expelled.....in two parts....or more.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gonna vote for the shit Skyrim rererererelease, as the OP declines to add the game I want to vote for.

It's on him.

fantadomat is the enemy of indies.

This poll is utter garbage, don't trust the results.

Alphons

Cipher
Behead all those who vote Pathfinder.

DON'T! Ritual sacrifice of Pathfinder voters could open a gateway to the shit hell!

fulsomequeen.png

Unclean Gift. You gain a +2 profane bonus to Constitution, +2 bonus to natural armor, immunity to diseases and have a 50% chance to treat any critical hit or sneak attack as a normal hit.
Due to an unpleasant stench and appearance your Charisma permanently decreases by 4

Reinhardt

Arcane
Wrath is the worst game i played in many years. Not because it's that bad but because it managed to kill any remaining hope for western(including eastern european and russian) rpg games i had.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
As a storyfag and Disco Elysium fan, I'm interested in Vagrus and Gamedec. Are they good, as storyfag games go? How much worse than DE?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
As a storyfag and Disco Elysium fan, I'm interested in Vagrus and Gamedec. Are they good, as storyfag games go? How much worse than DE?
Very different stories,but good games for a storyfag,check out black book too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom