Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex GOTY 2021

GOTY

• Total voters

Sunri

Liturgist
It's still fascinating to me that for whole year I was warning Codex that Owlcat's community livestreams for Wrath are literally hosted by demonic-trannies with purple hair and nose-earings. And Codex was like: "nah, take your shizo pills, beta is going great". Imagine if, I dunno, World Paladin Conference was organised and hosted by demons and devils. When is the moment you'd raise your eyebrow? People are beyond retarded, I swear...

Reminder that the only people defending Wrath on the Codex are Slavs, trannies and other undesirables.

You lost to gargoyles your opinions holds no value!

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
It's still fascinating to me that for whole year I was warning Codex that Owlcat's community livestreams for Wrath are literally hosted by demonic-trannies with purple hair and nose-earings. And Codex was like: "nah, take your shizo pills, beta is going great". Imagine if, I dunno, World Paladin Conference was organised and hosted by demons and devils. When is the moment you'd raise your eyebrow? People are beyond retarded, I swear...

Reminder that the only people defending Wrath on the Codex are Slavs, trannies and other undesirables.
:deathclaw:

Slavs ? Don't know a Slav that defends this pile of shit. Would you be kind enough to give an example?

Not your fucking butler, read the Wrath thread you left in a hissy fit after you finally realized how bad the game is. Its the same 6 people anyway at this point.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Slavs ? Don't know a Slav that defends this pile of shit. Would you be kind enough to give an example?

Not your fucking butler, read the Wrath thread you left in a hissy fit after you finally realized how bad the game is. Its the same 6 people anyway at this point.
Tctctc no need to be that butthurt,it is Christmas yo,get a beer and chill in front of the fireplace. I finished the game,i said that it is shit and left the thread. No point regurgitating the same 5 things with a bunch of trannies lol. You are really that butthurt about Slavs,sad.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
We've been over this. If there is no good game that year, there is no reason to vote for a GOTY. None of the games listed deserve more than a dismissive smirk.
Even going by your edgy stance that both WotR and Solasta are irredeemable trash not worth playing, there's still Nioh 2 in this year's list.

If the weeb homos want to make a GOTY poll let them but in GRPG we don't do weebshit.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
We've been over this. If there is no good game that year, there is no reason to vote for a GOTY. None of the games listed deserve more than a dismissive smirk.
Even going by your edgy stance that both WotR and Solasta are irredeemable trash not worth playing, there's still Nioh 2 in this year's list.

If the weeb homos want to make a GOTY poll let them but in GRPG we don't do weebshit.
I pledge my sword to the anti-weeb crusade, but Nioh 2 is a great game.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Why do you people even come to this site if you don't play rpgs? There is a lot of good rpgs this year,but all you do people is bitch how there is non. Are you fucking mentally ill,you fucks ??? You just repeat the same whining shit every year.

-Ohhh look there is no good games this year,everything is shit,muh decline.

- Ahhh how many games did you play? Which ones ?

-Oh i didn't play anything,they are all shit. Now let me tell you how everything you like i shit yo.

If you people are that miserable in life,just go pain the wall with your retarded brains lol. No need to spam your pathetic whining shit in here.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Why do you people even come to this site if you don't play rpgs? There is a lot of good rpgs this year,but all you do people is bitch how there is non. Are you fucking mentally ill,you fucks ??? You just repeat the same whining shit every year.

-Oh i didn't play anything,they are all shit. Now let me tell you how everything you like i shit yo.

If you people are that miserable in life,just go pain the wall with your retarded brains lol. No need to spam your pathetic whining shit in here.

Stop being so upset, it's Christmas

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Stop being so upset, it's Christmas
Annoyed not upset.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Compared to two of you butthurt retards here complaining about WotR? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Compared to two of you butthurt retards here complaining about WotR? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

No.

Beans00

Erudite
Only 2 real choices for me. There's a lot of shit on the list I haven't played or even heard of. Some looks interesting some not so much.

Nevada would probably be my no.1 but as has been said. Mod was released in 2018 then 2020 in english. Also I don't feel mods should quality for GOTY.

1. Trudograd. This game is great for anyone who see fallout as their magnum opus of RPG. Good player choice to complete objectives. Solid world, almost zero busywork. I liked the original ATOM more but this one is still fantastic.

2. Encased. Decent, not bad for a company's first game. Good in some areas but lacking severely in others. Overall I enjoyed it but probably wouldn't give it higher then a 7/10.

Then we get to WOTR which will probably win. Which is mostly enjoyed by weirdos and degenerates. I'm not trying to be overly confrontational but I feel like you need to have some type of personality disorder to willingly play the pathfinder games for 80-100+ hours or however long they are. Those games just look like pure shit to me.

wishbonetail

Learned
Only 2 real choices for me. There's a lot of shit on the list I haven't played or even heard of. Some looks interesting some not so much.

Nevada would probably be my no.1 but as has been said. Mod was released in 2018 then 2020 in english. Also I don't feel mods should quality for GOTY.

1. Trudograd. This game is great for anyone who see fallout as their magnum opus of RPG. Good player choice to complete objectives. Solid world, almost zero busywork. I liked the original ATOM more but this one is still fantastic.

2. Encased. Decent, not bad for a company's first game. Good in some areas but lacking severely in others. Overall I enjoyed it but probably wouldn't give it higher then a 7/10.

Then we get to WOTR which will probably win. Which is mostly enjoyed by weirdos and degenerates. I'm not trying to be overly confrontational but I feel like you need to have some type of personality disorder to willingly play the pathfinder games for 80-100+ hours or however long they are. Those games just look like pure shit to me.
Weirdos and degenerates you say? Personality disorder you say? I should probably check it out then.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I played 6: Trudograd, Solasta, Urtuk, Siralim, Wildermyth, Geneforge 1.
The first two are RPG, Geneforge barely, the others are not.

There's less than 10 RPG on that list anyway.

Trudograd would be the only deserving Title if KotC 2 didn't exist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom