Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Hoodoo

Arcane
Heresy grows from idleness

200px-Gabriel-Angelos.jpg

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm going to sound like a filthy flip-flopper or a whiny cunt but anyway...

Root, if you've lost your will to write then take a break or kill the LP (please nooooo) with a giant "rock falls, everyone dies". Just let us know what goes on.

If you just don't want to write Orks (and I understand it's very hard and not as amusing as reading it) then write another faction. I'll miss the waaaagh! but it's better to get something to LP about faggy eldar (go team faggot!) or stinky chaos than nothing about the lovable misfits that are da boyz.

Kayerts

Arcane
Yeah, what those gents said. You've been averaging an update every day and a half over the past five months, which is hard to maintain in general, let alone at the quality you've been hitting. If you're not feeling it, any of Yaar's suggestions sound good; naturally, I'd prefer continued adventures with another faction to a hiatus or an end, but do what you gotta do. In any case, it's been good times, so, thanks for taking us this far.

Kz3r0

Arcane
A) Accept the Stormseer’s proposal, retreating with your forces from the battle in an attempt to breach New Rynn City and assume control of the Planetary Defense Grid, thus preventing an Exterminatus? It sounds sensible, and should the chaos boys turn on you, well, they’ll taste the Hatechoppa.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
sheeeeeet, thank you for the update it was worth waiting for.

very torn between B and C, and although C seems the more orkish thing to do, I am voting for B and hope it will turn out okay. Salute!

Baltika

Educated
We did all this crap, marched into the mountains, fought the Ultramarines, lost a crapton of da boyz, and now you want to spit on all of that and turn away from the ultimate purpose o it all, gaining an ally in chaos and Doombreed?

I vote A, naturally.

Kayerts

Arcane
Oh hey, it's back! And still gloriously fucked up! Great update, although, the Navis Nobilite still exist in M43? I thought VD had phased them out, relying on distasteful Warp energy as they do. Or is this just a branding thing, and he just calls his inertialess drive operators "Navigators"? Seems like the sort of thing he'd do, really.

But, this choice. Baltika makes a pretty compelling argument for A. The fact that Chaos is reluctant to sweeten their offer makes me think they actually might not be plotting orky murder. They'd have no problem promising us this world if they were plotting to backstab us regardless. So that gets my vote.

C seems stupid but also kind of awesome, and it'll be fun to see what will happen when it wins. I mean, sure, we could try to kill the oldest and most powerful daemon prince ever. Why not. Maybe he'll be distracted fighting "I Want To Be A Dragon"-Guilliman and we'll get a lucky swing in. And while we're at it, let's try to scuttle the Imperial Fleet! Maybe Madhatta can teleport himself inside the flagship's cogitator and have a totally bitchin' Tron adventure.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Kz3r0 said:
A) Accept the Stormseer’s proposal, retreating with your forces from the battle in an attempt to breach New Rynn City and assume control of the Planetary Defense Grid, thus preventing an Exterminatus? It sounds sensible, and should the chaos boys turn on you, well, they’ll taste the Hatechoppa.

Baltika

Educated
A word on La Resistance.

If there's nothing to write about them, write what you want to.

Baltika

Educated
Say, is Rogal Dorn still around?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom