Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I think we're all ready for a healthy helping of doom. M:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Sounds good. We made the right choice as always. Doombreed is probably more qualified for running things anyway :M

Kayerts

Arcane
Not sure why Jeremiah took 10 Rosicrucian marines when he could have taken 3600, but I guess it's best that he have twelve apostles with him.

Here's to hoping we'll be given a crown, and go forth conquering, and to conquer.

Kayerts

Arcane
He has betrayed his Father, then his God and then his brother as he fled from Horus’ massacre.

We betrayed our Father, then our God, then killed his brother. Betraying at least two gods is basically a requirement for membership in our ranks. I see no reason not to choose A and go from Warmaster of Chaos Undivided to Warmaster of Humanity Undivided.

Other thoughts: Based on the last update, it's pretty clear that Madhatta/Lucius isn't the Void Dragon's operative. That does leave open the question of who is. I'm a little suspicious of the autarch; he hasn't betrayed enough gods to earn my trust.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Hrm... C seems to be the "I R DUM" option. Those solitares are pretty nasty if memory serves.

I guess the question then is whether or not we want to play with ol' Maggie-boy. I'm not quite sure how Ghengis will react, but joining up with what's left of La Resistence sounds like the sensible option. We wanted to do that a bunch of updates ago as far as I recall, except they attacked us back then.

All in all, I like our chances of defeating VD and retaking Terra better with the remains of the resistence than without. So:

Accept his offer

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
root said:
“Greetings, friend. Have you come seeking the light?” Asked the giant in a mock-serious tone.

:lol:

A... I suppose, but it looks like suck. Thousand Sons are bros, though, so whatev.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Jaedar said:
Kz3r0 said:
Accept his offer.
Then lets unite with the Swarm lord and have all the lesser races fight the great evul together.
I like this idea of trying to make a deal with the swarmlord BRO as well. He seems to be in quite a bind of his own, so we could offer him our help in return for him helping us take down the VD.

Hoodoo

Arcane
prob wont matter lookan at votes..
but flip-flopping to C

Its time for the Warmaster to solidify himself as Warhammer Jesus via baptism of fire and blood

:yeah:

Going to the Black Library, killing a primarch, and an onslaught of Dark Solitaires - nobody will be able to dispute his right to command. Be kinda awesome to. And if he dies? Hubris is Hubris

Kayerts

Arcane
He already killed Abaddon, Lorgar, and Horus, destroyed Commorragh, and won the bloodiest battle in the history of the galaxy. The bro to his right helped kill Tzeentch and the entire Cadian hive fleet. Offing a half-blind mutant and mopping up the last survivors of the Eldar race is beneath Jeremiah, and, indeed, his fists.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I just remembered that you promised in my Rites of War LP that we'd get to ride a fire prism in this LP.

We didn't get to ride any fire prism yet and I am very angry about this issue.

Hoodoo

Arcane
A

OR: send doombreed with a portion of the armada to bait the hive-fleet towards Terra, because if theres one man that can do it-

Genghis Khan

:yeah:

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I second hoodoo's idea. Bait the fleet there, let it fight and kill VD. Then burn Terra and tyranids with our power word.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
I wonder what Lucius/Brohriman is up to...

Anyway: No to burning Terra. The very idea is :decline: incarnate. Since the hive fleet is on our heels anyway, I think baiting it is a good idea. Hopefully we'll get to mop-up the survivors of its clash with the Void Emperor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom