Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Lesifoere

Liturgist
@root: Just wanted to let you know that you've been doing great and the latest update was super. I'm still surprised we've gotten so invested in the whole LP. Fantastic job.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
B

Let's seize that phenomenal cosmic power, and worry about the consequences later.
tumblr_le83zxmZB81qbpiofo1_500.png

lightbane

Arcane
That little story convinced me to change my vote to B, the only way to stop Cthulhu The Outsider is to become the Flying Multiheaded Dickus another eldtrich abomination.

Great LP and a tough choice. The Necrontyr are the only side that hasn't betrayed us, but I can't help getting a bad feeling about siding with them. So I have to choose
A. Enough of flip-flopping.

According to the necrontyr themselves, the deceiver wants to finish his work and stop the Outsider. Why is this bad again? Sure, if he becomes powerful he will probably not bother to repay us anything, but at least we can be assured that the Outsider is stopped. Whereas if we vote B we might very well fail spectacularly.

It's not that I trust the Deceiver so much as that the other options all appear unpalatable from a long-term point of view. But since we apparently won't go insane, I'll flip flop to B.

LET THERE BE A BRAVE NEW WORLD!!

desocupado

Magister
Voting A, gives us no control. We leave the galaxy to the whims of an alien god. I think he's a cool guy and all, but he's called "The Deceiver". Seriously, trusting a guy famous for being a misleading jackass?

B on the other hand, might give us a chance to redeem ourselves, a chance for doing some good despite becoming an alien abomination. Maybe after we destroy the Void Dragon, and stop the outsider, someone will come to destroy us.

I vote A.

Edit: Upon new info, I changed my vote.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
So the Necrons in our ring were the agents of Outsider all along...

We are royally fucked :rage:

lightbane

Arcane
Uh oh, I expected that Marius would become something like a demigod, not that he would die in vain to free the fucking Outsider, at least his death wasn't as embarrassing and pointless as our old Chapter's one. Shit has really hit the fan, now only the Emperor can save us *grabs more popcorn*. So, were the Necrontyr lying all the time, or there never were Necrontyr on that Halo Device and it was the Outsider trolling us all along?

root said:
Zero Credibility said:
root said:
11 A
12 B

wackee update incoming!

:yeah:
Uh, are you sure? Because I'm counting 13:12 for A.

well fuck. can someone verify this? apparently i counted it wrong, my count came out wrong as well, but uh...someone check it out
A: 13
Reject_666_6
Jick_Magger_101
Occasionally Fatal
herostratus
treave
ComradeCommissar
Darth Roxor
Yaar Podshipnik
Jaedar
Kayerts
Chaotic Lulz3r
Zero Credibility
desocupado

B: 12
Undead Phoenix
Kz3r0
Chef_Hathaway
crakkie
taplonaplo
Crooked Bee
hoodoo
Ulminati
lightbane
not an artichoke
Mrowak
Azira

Can somebody confirm if this is correct?

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Part of the problem may be here

desocupado said:
Voting A, gives us no control. We leave the galaxy to the whims of an alien god. I think he's a cool guy and all, but he's called "The Deceiver". Seriously, trusting a guy famous for being a misleading jackass?

B on the other hand, might give us a chance to redeem ourselves, a chance for doing some good despite becoming an alien abomination. Maybe after we destroy the Void Dragon, and stop the outsider, someone will come to destroy us.

I vote A.

Edit: Upon new info, I changed my vote.

A quick edit did it all.

rageaholic

Novice
root said:
His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

:salute: That book is fucking lovely

Kayerts

Arcane
Zero Credibility said:
Can somebody confirm if this is correct?

Yeah, I just did. 13 A - 12 B is correct.

Mrowak said:
Part of the problem may be here

Surprisingly, no; root's count got off a little earlier. When he said it was 11 A - 11 B, it was actually 12 A - 10 B.

Excellent. It all went according to plan.

Hopefully A will be result in an even more amusing result.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom