Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Kayerts

Arcane
desocupado said:
I vote for orks. root is going to have a hard time writing choices though.

a) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

b) WAAAAAAARGH? WAAAAAARGHHH!

c) NICE AND PROPER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

See, this is the sort of choice we're equipped to handle.

Would it win people over to know that ork warlords can get pretty smart? And there's at least one ork who's been begging for a fight like this for a long time:

Da Prophet of da Waaagh! said:
I let ‘im go ‘cause good enemies iz ‘ard to find,* an Orks need enemies ta fight like they need meat ta eat an’ grog ta drink.

I iz more cunnin’ than a grot an’ more killy than a dread, da boyz dat follow me can’t be beat. [..] I’m Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka an’ I speak wiv da word of da gods. We iz gonna stomp da ‘ooniverse flat an’ kill anyfing that fights back. We iz gonna do this coz’ we’re Orks an’ we was made ta fight an’ win!

*Not anymore!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
root said:
elitists. what do you suggest then? it's not like you've done well with other, more brainy races. orks might be your saving grace

Crooked Bee said:
No orcs plz. Kthx.

we can make girl orkz, too. with ponytails and pink skin.

Okay I'm so totally sold. By both of your points.
:thumbsup:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Kayerts said:
War40K Wiki said:
The Swarmlord is a uniquely powerful Tyranid biomorph. Amongst the billions of creatures created by the Tyranid Hive Mind, there exists one as old as the Tyranid race itself, the ultimate conduit through which the Hive Mind's implacable will is enforced. This creature is to a Hive Tyrant what a Hive Tyrant is to a Termagant. It is a monster of darkest nightmare that has preyed on empires and overseen the extinction of entire civilisations. It is a legendary destroyer of world and its names are legion. It is the Tyrantlord of the Hive Mind, the Herald of the Great Devourer and the Destroyer of the Kha'la Empire. To the Imperium of Man, the latest interstellar civilization to face this ancient predator, it is the Swarmlord, and it represents the greatest Tyranid threat to the galaxy.

Hax personally killed the Protoss?

You think that's the only like with Starcraft? Son, check out this galaxy map. You'll find some interesting planets on the Centaurus Arm.

relax, is joke

Kz3r0

Arcane
root said:
and then ahriman could ride around on top of him like Master-Blaster in beyond thunderdome...
WaryCat.jpg

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
It's gonna take one hell of a Deus Ex Machina to get all the Orks in the galaxy to unite under one huge WAAAAAAAAGH!
I mean, say what you want about The CSM, they actually unite once every thousand years or so.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If by dark green-wearing badass you mean =][= IMAGE REMOVED BY THE ORDER OF INQUISITOR GENERAL =][= then :love:

I'm in for whatever you have in stock for us. So far it's been loads of fun.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes, I know the picture doesn't get the guns right 100%. They neither look like a bolter nor like a plasma pistol. Though all in all, it's a pretty cool pic :)

So, as to not deceive the masses, here's a pic of the dudes miniature:
=][= IMAGE REMOVED BY THE ORDER OF INQUISITOR GENERAL =][=

Damn, I wasn't aware that there's an Inquisitor with such awesome name. Where can I read more on him? Some Codex, rulebook or fluff book?

Kayerts

Arcane
root said:
five updates tops, dealing with brokeeper, brohriman and a third unspecified bro (some of you may guess who he is - hint hint, he wears dark green and he's badass) going through the motions inside cadia.

Not sure naked Gorgutz counts as "wearing" dark green. It just counts as terrifying.

Jokes about ork dong aside, this sounds great; I'm looking forward to what you'll do with this totally anonymous third party. At the very least, I guess he won't be losing any more knives.

it'll be straight up adventure game. you fuck up, you lose. you do it right, you'll get some leverage over them cosmic horrors all arvo.

I think it shows a remarkable commitment to thoroughness that you're still making provisions for a possible future in which we do something right. Anyway, I think at this point we've all got faith that it'll be quality.

Kayerts said:
Yaar Podshipnik said:
Damn, I wasn't aware that there's an Inquisitor with such awesome name. Where can I read more on him? Some Codex, rulebook or fluff book?

Fluff book.

Read it in school. Awesome book and best read in Russian.

I meant wh40k fluff stuff but the Lexicanum entry seems enough.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
root said:
now here's what I'm thinking, my little beauties.

before Act 3, we'll have an interlude. five updates tops, dealing with brokeeper, brohriman and a third unspecified bro (some of you may guess who he is - hint hint, he wears dark green and he's badass) going through the motions inside cadia. it'll be straight up adventure game. you fuck up, you lose. you do it right, you'll get some leverage over them cosmic horrors all arvo. now, after that, we get to act 3 proper.

the thing is, i'm gonna be without a computer and internect connection for most of the month, so i'll just try to pace only this interlude in february. it'll be slow and painful, but it'll be done, i hope.

afterwards, we get down to brass tacks. sounds good for you all?
and then you get to choose if you want dem boyz on your side or chaos or whatever the fuck it is that gives you a boner (lesi and bee excluded, unless they feel like it).

you all down with this shit?

hey root, sounds good, i have to catch up to some 15 pages almost but at least i have the time now that the updates will be less frequent. and i'm down for waaaagh, or chaos or whatever happens, sure. i love the fact that u continue this stuff it is getting quite huge.

EDIT: I loved the ending !! (ghost in the machine)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom