Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Lesifoere said:
root said:
also i`m not gay

Everyone's a little gay, hombre.

If noone else, then we're all a little gay for the man your man could smell like

old_spice_man_july15.jpg

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
root said:
he'd become a warp god and would be able to influence the hivemind in some way to move against the void dragon
he would have also devoured Hax entirely, assuming his persona and the role of lord sector calixis.

All of this still strikes me as much better fate than just what befell us. :(

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
RIGHT

root said:
i should throw in some puzzles two. like, two zoanthropes, one always tells you the truth, the other always tells you lies, and you gotta find out where the stash is

shit like that

That'd be nice.

Esquilax

Arcane
Darth Roxor said:
Reject_666_6 said:
I'll just be contrarian here and say to go LEFT!!!1111111.

Now that we're back with the Brokeeper and Brohriman, wouldn't it make more sense to be X-TREME and take the threat head-on? Haven't yet decided on what the best choice here, just curious what you guys think?

Esquilax

Arcane
root said:
man has a point. your party consists of the most powerful sorceror in the galaxy (barrings demons and shit), some whacked-out crazy dude who never misses and wants to assassinate the emperor (algo gone against Big D and lived) and the Brokeeper who needs no introduction

now, course, going towards something rotten inside a living thing might not be any less x-treme than looking for more hierophants to blow up if y'all niggas feel me

The biggest problem that we had in Act I was that we were Space Marines but acting like diplomats and those two things just don't jive. The result led to a woeful lack of X-TREME. In this case, we're in a desperate situation, so I think it will pay to be a bit bolder.

RIGHT it is.

I mean, fuck it, the Tyranids now want us dead after having been warily eying us, might as well go for broke here. I also don't like the sound of these mutations Ahriman mentioned. The longer we let this threat linger, the more it might affect our abilities - best to strike before something happens to us.

I'm fairly certain that there will be a Hive Tyrant up ahead, but I sure hope it's not the actual Swarmlord...

Mrowak

Arcane
Left!

It seems to me if we go right we will face shitloadz of enemies and possibly lose a potential valuable ally, though we will gain knowledge about what we are searching for...

On the second thought right, seems more like a stupid Warhammer thing to do, but left still rules.

Mrowak

Arcane
Azira said:
If the space marines are anything, they're right-wing people.

All you lefties should be ashamed of yourselves!
Commies... :M

The (lack of) logic behind your words is the very thing that doomed us all last time. :M

Kayerts

Arcane
root said:
i should throw in some puzzles two. like, two zoanthropes, one always tells you the truth, the other always tells you lies, and you gotta find out where the stash is

shit like that

Personally I was hoping there would be an illogical Return to Zork-style hint, where the text of the update says things like "So Ahriman, how much time do you think I have LEFT before I devolve into a mutant?" And he's all, "Well Lorekeeper, if I'm RIGHT based on the books I found LEFT in the Black Library, you should have RIGHT about three days, RIGHT?" And then we tally up all the mentions, and that tells us which way to go! Somehow!

Anyway, voting B. I like A, but we all agree it's the best option, which empirically means it leads to disaster and inglorious death.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom