Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

lightbane

Arcane
OBJECTION!!! Why is the Fateweaver still alive? Being a Greater Demon of Tzeench, it should have "died" long ago, no? I vote for the loldar, so we can screw them and prevent them of harming humanity.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Have to go with Eldar here.

Either we undo our mistake or we fuck the Eldar over.

Eh, aren't the Necron Pylons a victory condition for the Necrons in WH40k? As in, completion will shut the galaxy off from the Warp? I can hardly see Chaos being able to do anything in that case - no matter what choice they make VD's going to ban the Warp anyway so they're fucked. Can anyone clarify on this matter?

Hoodoo

Arcane
waaagh.png

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
WAAAAAAAGH!!!

Although I'm very very tempted by the resistance and all possible cool stuff about the two unknown primarchs.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
The Resistance, as long as we get to open up a Cafe and hide Imperial airmen and priceless works of art.

Kayerts

Arcane
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
wait until Cypher and Brokeeper 2.0

Wait, WHAT?

They're Cypher and Brokeeper? The dual pistols would make me think that, but still... the Brokeeper wans't a great combatant as much as he was a master tactician.

I'm guessing, yeah. They're not canon, and there's only one pair of loyalist bros we know who worked with Chaos. They could be something entirely new, but there seem to be several hints suggesting otherwise. As for Brokeeper's melee skills, well, the Reclusiarch wasn't capable of winning a duel with Abaddon back when old Ezekiel killed him. Clearly death improves the Exterminating Angels.

As for faction choice, if we're still in temporary faction selection mode, Resistance; otherwise Waaagh to End All Waaaghs.

root said:
btw i'm thinking of dividing some players into factions and let them come up with their own plan on what to do. what do you guys think? like, 5 players per faction, not all factions involved. could be complicated but could be interesting.

thoughts?
That would be balancing at least.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That would be very interesting. We can dig ourselves into a big hole like with Hax then :)

Anyways, if you do this and orks are available then WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! me in.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
root said:
btw i'm thinking of dividing some players into factions and let them come up with their own plan on what to do. what do you guys think? like, 5 players per faction, not all factions involved. could be complicated but could be interesting.

thoughts?

Now *that* would be cool!

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

WE NEED MORE DAKKA!

Dem feral orkz kant use der brainz all propa and wudz just slow me WAAAGGHH down. But we'z can always use more DAKKA for da boyz. I wantz me one of dem titan shootaz fer me wagon!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom