Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Kz3r0

Arcane
DAKKA!

oscar

Arcane
With the likely technological advances of the New Imperium it's likely the boyz are going to be needing bigger guns and more dakka.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You are not thinking like a proper boss... you need to get more boys first, so when you go to the forgeworld you can get even more dakka.

So I'm voting BOYZ

Also:
root said:
two-meter long pipe iron he carried everywhere, an effective meelee weapon that doubled as a rokkit launcha.

I love ork engineering!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
herostratus said:
Needs LESS ORC UPDATES

I suppose I vote "boyz" since that's not a option though.

Someone bash dis runty gitz 'ead in an bring me his teef!
1r9etc.gif

Orks is da bestest fing dat 'appen ta dis LP.

lightbane

Arcane
'VING MORE BOYZ IZ ALWAYS GUZ!!! MORE BOYZ, MORE WAAAGH!!! BOYZ I VOTE!!

PS: Damn, the ork "accent" is hard to write...

Kayerts

Arcane
Hm, first we successfully tried a tactic other than yelling "Waaagh" and charging butt-first at the nearest pointy thing, then we used strategic prioritization in an attack plan. Clearly, not acting like orks is working out for Bunnehpartah's boyz; they should keep doing that. DAKKA.

Different factions could work. It would be interesting to see the entire galaxy get suddenly engulfed in a storm of incompetence. It seems difficult from your perspective as GM (it would seem to require more updates, or else people would just have to wait longer before they could vote on anything) and would potentially trickier from the players' perspective (would we have to hold discussions in some private forum?), but if you think it'd be fun, go for it.

Hoodoo

Arcane
root said:
it was the Weirdboy's actions that proved the key to breaking the city’s defenses. While strolling around the battlefield in tortured agony by all the psychic energy accumulated by the orkish Waaagh, Madhatta came across a group of Primaris Psykers in the battlements assembling a large-bore psycannon, hoping to disrupt the relentless assault. Instinctively discharging all his accumulated psychic energy lest he ‘eadbanged, Madhatta’s psychic vomit blew up the Psykers along with the psycannon and its ammunition, tearing down a large section of the fortress’ walls with the explosion.

:decline:

Kayerts

Arcane
root said:
Since I myself had forgotten it, I think it's only fair that I should remind you of what attacking a forgeworld will entail.

Titan legions and the Void Dragon's invincible new robomarines and all sorts of nasty war machines?

In that case, I'm going to follow SF's example and switch my vote from DAKKA to MORE DAKKA. The biggest and strongest war machine around is da Waaagh, and we need to smash these poncy 'umies in the face to remind them that. We iz gonna stomp their cities flat and beat their fancy 'traptions into scrap and stick their shiny metal heads on our pointy sticks. We iz gonna do this because we's da orks, and we was born to fight an' win.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Kayerts said:
root said:
Since I myself had forgotten it, I think it's only fair that I should remind you of what attacking a forgeworld will entail.

Titan legions and the Void Dragon's invincible new robomarines and all sorts of nasty war machines?

In that case, I'm going to follow SF's example and switch my vote from DAKKA to MORE DAKKA. The biggest and strongest war machine around is da Waaagh, and we need to smash these poncy 'umies in the face to remind them that. We iz gonna stomp their cities flat and beat their fancy 'traptions into scrap and stick their shiny metal heads on our pointy sticks. We iz gonna do this because we's da orks, and we was born to fight an' win.

:salute:

Kz3r0

Arcane
root said:
fine, the illogical option takes it. bunnapartah will not be pleased.

prepare to meet the...i-still-don't-have-a-catchy-name-for-the-necron-marines

:yeah:

actually the forge world is home to the Legio Destructor. You'll see why this is important in a minute. feel free to lexicanize it.
:incline: :obviously:

lightbane

Arcane
Our orkz are soooo dead... That's the 3rd party that the Codex has successfully sentenced to damnation and death.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I just hope we get to witness the orky "I luv da whole waaaagh!" song-and-dance number before the end.

lightbane said:
Our orkz are soooo dead... That's the 3rd party that the Codex has successfully sentenced to damnation and death.
And good fucking riddance. Now the only thing left is to salt the earth forum and purify the remains with thrice-blessed promotheum.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
herostratus said:
lightbane said:
And good fucking riddance. Now the only thing left is to salt the earth forum and purify the remains with thrice-blessed promotheum.

Why you a playa hater, nigga? You got sum beef wit da greens?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom