Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Kz3r0

Arcane
root said:
you don't need to vote again if you stand by your previous vote.
My previous vote was to let them kill each other, if I understood correctly we should choose with whom we will side.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I still think that C is the "best" choice, however if it turns into a deadlock between A and B, I'm flipping to B with the added provision that the White Scars should gently steer the Forger World to new, more worthy masters after the fact (not La Résistance). Empowering mindless(?) Orks is one thing, empowering five Primarchs is something quite different.

Kayerts

Arcane
Ulminati said:
BROKeeper! :salute:

Truly we will never see his like again.

Actually, I think we're guaranteed to see someone a great deal like him, especially if we choose Chaos. Picture looks fantastic, though; much-delayed regards to Mr. Squirrel.

Baltika

Educated
I vote ---A---, so long as you promise to keep events interesting. If not, then B.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
A is too logistically difficult I feel. Otherwise it would be really cool. So I'm voting B

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Since it’ll revert to B if people flake out there’s no harm in experimenting, you fearful fags.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I vote A. The last time I did write anything free-form it turned out to be a disaster. And while I enjoy C&C I would not like to be story-raped again (no matter how tastefully).

grotsnik

Arcane
I do think A is insanely ambitious for an LP, both for you to effectively plan and for readers to keep voting consistently - so it may well end up not working. But fuckitall, insane ambition isn't a bad thing, and there seem to be enough enthusiastic peeps here to keep it moving - if enough people are committed to playing each faction, why not give it a go?

A. With them caveats.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
A

And I don't care that you be hatin', root. I'm with motherfuckin' BROnnapartah!

25qrfbn.jpg

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
root said:
yeah, as I said, if everything goes to crap, we can just fall back on solo storytelling. but as a first attempt, i don't see any problems. unless you lazy bastards are just looking for a fair go and won't even commit to a small plan to start fings out, aye aye?

and hey treave, think you can handle the dragon (tm) alone?

btw, i just noticed the imperium has entered its
dragon age

:yeah:

Swooping is bad, but I think I can handle it.

I WANT TO BE A DRAGON

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom