Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Kz3r0

Arcane
Stop the Probe from reaching Terra

treave said:
Leave it be, it will provide VD with yet another nice distraction.

Going with this.

Also no Orks for the player groups?

Ulminati said:
I don't care that you be hatin', root. I'm with motherfuckin' BROnnapartah!

25qrfbn.jpg

Kayerts

Arcane
A , listening to the Halo Device has never had any negative consequences for anyone.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
hoodoo said:
Excercise some free will. Leave it alone.

B

Err... Does not compute?

The hivemind sees no benefit in stopping the probe, so by voting B, you're only doing what the hivemind wants you to.

If we're to talk free will, then it's all about being able to do things the hivemind wouldn't.

Therefore my vote has to go to A, stop the probe

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Voices in my head versus voices in my head, which is better and why? Discuss!

My metagaming sense tells me to take the probe, which is why I'm going to be contrarian for once.

B let the probe go.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
A Stop the probe.

Even if the Hive Mind doesn't see any benefit in stopping it, it might be interesting to see why the voices want to stop it. They must have a reason, and, as long as the Hive Mind is indifferent, there shouldn't be a problem. If we don't stop it, we might lose an opportunity to find out more about those voices and their intentions.

Kayerts

Arcane
The Mind made us and gave us will, that we might see what it may not. Only the Eaters of Stars threaten the might of the Mind. Now the matter of one tries to warn its mind of another. We will not allow. We will eat its message and sever its matter from mind, and its message will be not for its mind but the Mind. We will do this. We will.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hivefleet Iblis... or Hivefleet DJINN?

CONSPIRACY!

What happens if a faction misses the deadline?

edit: This is not a vote.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The howling winds sing with our oncoming victory brethren!

Eldar

Does anyone know of some quick and free way to create something that works like a forum? It will probably make it easier for the factions to get together as mass PM's and realtime discussions both present problems.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom