Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Chaos, obviously

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Jaedar said:
The howling winds sing with our oncoming victory brethren!

Eldar

Does anyone know of some quick and free way to create something that works like a forum? It will probably make it easier for the factions to get together as mass PM's and realtime discussions both present problems.

http://www.myfastforum.org/index.php?op ... &Itemid=28

Worked well for me before. Alternately get DU to prepare 4 nice private subforums for us before April 1st strikes.

Kayerts

Arcane
Iblis faces the children of clay and does not bow. No meat of matter can master the Mind.

Caidin is Prime Minister, though? The same Caidin who judged a budding, soul-devouring Swarmlord innocent of heresy and mutation? Who didn't notice that one of his direct reports was a broodlord? VD may understand tech, but he has no idea how to form a management team.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Tough call, all factions are interesting in their own way. Due to the nature of the Hive Mind and Swarmlord's "special" condition, I imagine that it will be a more personal adventure of doom and damnation...

WE WILL CONSUME ALL AND ALL WILL BE A PART OF US.

D

Kz3r0

Arcane
D - Hive fleet

I would prefer to use PMs tho, everything else would be too much of an hassle for me.

CHAOS
the empire will collapse, the gods will be born anew and from within the warp will the godemperor of men rule on his skull throne

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yaar Podshipnik, I would have enjoyed serving with you, but I feel... the.. warp ... overtaking me!

Voting Chaos, with secondary vote for Imperium if you need to balance the players out.

Kayerts

Arcane
root said:
regarding hax, caidin did what he needed to do. regarding zerbe...how would he have known? i've been trying to keep know-it-all-characters out of this LP so far and it seems to be working.

Re: Hax, Caidin's decision to spare him indirectly led to the destruction of his sector and the rise of the Imperium's strongest enemy. Re: Zerbe, Caidin's organization was the supreme authority for identifying and neutralizing xeno threats in the sector; promoting one to Lord Inquisitor seems like a resumé stain.

VD has a galaxy of humans to choose from; it seems odd that he'd make a guy with that record his highest-ranking servitor. Although, given that everyone in Calixis died shortly thereafter, maybe VD just never heard all that?

funny thing kayerts, i was sure you'd vote resistance. was the swarmlord speech so attractive?

I wanted to play Orks, and Tyranids are the next greenest option.

Nah, all of the factions have an appeal, but playing a creepy alien with warring voices in its head seems fun. And "Hive Fleet Iblis" was clever. If you're low on players for any faction, I can flip.

Very well votan for the boyz, there can never be enough waagh.

I figure we will manage to make the right decision between either Waaagh or Waaagh. The difficult choice is either Gork or Mork, which is better and why. :salute:

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Merkwürdigliebe said:
Very well votan for the boyz, there can never be enough waagh.

I figure we will manage to make the right decision between either Waaagh or Waaagh. The difficult choice is either Gork or Mork, which is better and why. :salute:
If you scroll down a bit in the update you'll see root doesn't give you the option to control the orks.

Kayerts

Arcane
Azael said:
I guess this will be the theme song for the Hive Fleet faction?

Already used earlier in the LP, for Fateweaver's intro; WH40K has a lot of devil figures. Swarmlord isn't really a man of taste, though he does appreciate the taste of men. Based on the characterization so far, this seems like a pretty good theme for him.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
It's certainly been awhile... Butthurt about BROrhiman and the only true CHAOS god being dead I almost abandoned this LP. Whatever.

Normally Chaos would be my choice but the god of trannies is a big no-no in my book.

La Resistance!

Kz3r0

Arcane

oscar

Arcane
All pretty damn tempting. I know shit all about Eldar though, so I'll go....... Resistance! But then again Chaos has more strategy..

Baltika

Educated
Root, what of Roboute Guillman and the other Primarchs?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom