Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Kayerts

Arcane
root said:
btw, i just noticed the imperium has entered its
dragon age

The whole business with the DA Old Gods being imprisoned deep underground, whispering hidden knowledge to humans, did have a few details that seemed inspired by WH40k's Void Dragon. Although the idea of chaining evil below the earth is obviously a very common one, and we've even been doing it with dragon-y creatures in particular since the myths of Typhon and Niddhogg.

On-topic, I assume that the radical asymmetries in power between factions won't matter as much as they would in a less narrative game that had player-accessible mechanics, since you'll be painting over the more flagrantly abusive choices. So, e.g., you won't be offering the Swarmlord choices like "eat all the primarchs! At the same time! And then Alaitoc! And then everything!" even if he has the bugpower to pull that off. With that in mind, I'd be willing to try A.

Various questions:

1. Will the private intel for each faction eventually be declassified, i.e. posted here?

2. Will out-of-band diplomacy between factions be allowed? E.g., is it okay for the Eldar players to ask the Resistance players for help against Chaos (since that worked out so well last time)?

3. The Swarmlord sounds intriguing, but we haven't heard anything about Platinum Edition Hax yet, or the Swarm at all actually. Can we get more info before we have to choose sides?

root said:
and damn, this update was retarded. writing orks is really tiresome after the lulz fades. they won't be a faction choice.

my head hurts.
ITZ like that thing herostratus was talking about

Also, votan B. If you mange to actually finish the LP that would put you above most other LP's of this kind, no need to tempt fate.

Kz3r0

Arcane
C) Send a shuttle to investigate it.

C) Immediately relay this information to the Adeptus Astronomica. This thing is an impossibility. They are the only ones who can possibly know anything about it.

Hoodoo

Arcane
Dragon - Age option

I dun give a fuck about the 7th Expeditionary, lets find out what this is.

root said:
The Dragon and St. George

VD's turning out to be a p tricky guy

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
BB!!!!!!111111

Because the perspective of a whole Imperial fleet being sucked into a black hole sounds hilarious :thumbsup:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
root said:
i just edited the update. one small, but meaningful sentence. please consider that this sphere might be dangerooz.
Exploring space is dangerous. They will give their lives if necessary, for the information will be relayed no matter their fate.

desocupado

Magister
Kz3r0 said:
C) Send a shuttle to investigate it.

C) Immediately relay this information to the Adeptus Astronomica. This thing is an impossibility. They are the only ones who can possibly know anything about it.

Kayerts

Arcane
My metagaming tendencies want to vote D for Death and B for Bam What Happened to Our Fleet?, but as half-numbed slaves of the Void Dragon we'd trust in technology over men and other men over ourselves. B C.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
D and C

And if you can please do a narrow-beam transmission of the contents of the ship cogitator towards the sphere. It's no Mind but maybe some interesting stuff will happen.

Your C'tan are much more interesting that what has GW written about them so far. Keep it up. About the AI creation - can VD actually create an AI? Necrons had sentience because they were "uplifted" necrotyr...

grotsnik

Arcane
C & C. It's not as if probes are going to come back gibbering madly about the horrors they witnessed, is it? We need to make the human experiment.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
CA
Please tell me we're going to find Khan down there.

star-trek-wrath-of-khan-1982.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom