Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
1 wins by a narrow margin of two votes

DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY FAGGOTS

Ecstatic. Of course, we're still going to die in a spectacular fashion because you limp-wristed cowards are going to make cowardly choices everup update that'll clash with our manliness.

qvNti.jpg

GreyViper

Prophet
Question, in this scenario is there a path that could end up our char become a "glory boy" aka stormtrooper?
Valkyrie_Assault_Carrier_%26_Stormtroopers.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
IIRC Stormtroopers are trained by the Schola Progenium. They don't accept outside transfers.
We could still kill one and take his badass carapace armor though.

GreyViper

Prophet
Well there is on other way, but thats like asking to become redshirt. And by that I mean =I= can conscript into Inquisitorial storm troopers.
Edit: Think it was one of the BL books where two IG soldiers who survived a psyker onslaught and managed to fight back, were accepted into Inquisitorial storm troopers. So this might not be the best example.:oops:

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I just kinda gave up on reading Matt Ward's stuff when I saw what he did to the Grey Knights.

They used to be my favourite faction before he turned it into "I win at everything and there's nothing you can do about it: The Army".

GreyViper

Prophet
Lets forget Ward he has gotten to much attention anyway. Although with his logic if we had killed the commissar and bathed in her blood and then went to confront the demon, would we have won?
Back to current trooper, so we go first does it mean we get first dibs to better equipment or will we be treated to scene similar to landing of Normandy from "Saving Private Ryan"?
But I cant to help to think that this trooper is a Savlar Chem Dogs in making.
Savlar_chem_dog_by_immhoshlakh-d38i4gf.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
there's now a seperate thread in GG for 40k memefaggotry. We can hate on Matt Ward there instead.

Cassidy

Arcane
1)

Both will most likely lead to death but at least if you die, you'll die fighting rather than poisoned this way. Sure, Holt might as well shoot everybody, but I think facing lots enemies in those refinerieswill be more fun than facing environmental hazards.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
1. There's Brave, and then there's voulenteering to follow an inquisitor to ground zero, to collect nurglite chaos matter.

Minimize contact with Holt, do the job, follow orders. Odds are we'll need plenty of promethium to cleanse this rock

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Team two…Well; it doesn’t have a name, likely because nobody expects them to come back…’

Inquisitor Agern coughs loudly from the back of the room.

‘Ah yes, well, Team Inquisitor will be armed with Lucius-pattern hellguns and Armageddon-pattern autoguns, Emperor knows what for…’

:M

2 looks like instaBLAM on the (dubious) way back. 1 means augmented lungs on the (dubious) way back.

I'll take the augmented lungs, thank you.

(in before all other volunteers assign to team 1 and we get kicked into 2 anyway M: )

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
you should know better than most, roxor, that those who square off against the xeno, the mutant, the heretic and show true worth are valuable assets to the Ordos and enjoy...special treatment.

such as BLAMMING among other things :lol:

But I think I know what you're hinting at. Still, inquisitors are more often than not cunts, and this one is probably some sort of an occularian dick that will know our every move and thought... ( :smug: )

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That's close enough, thank you. I'd rather die fighting than screaming and shitting nurglings from every orifice of my body.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Says he man who would rather shit nurglings than ensure we have a steady supply of holy promethium.
BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! BEG FOR SALVATION! AND PRAY THE CLEANSING FIRE WILL SAVE YOU!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom