Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Akkudakku

Arbiter
We better master taiji bros. Otherwise one handed Jing is fucked

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Shun's crazy overconfident however. I voted A with Xuezi because Emperor doesn't always know best.

That and I didn't like how B was just "Wait and hope that something out of the blue happens to save the day"

Absinthe

Arcane
No, we're fucked.

Jing had a good run. Time to retire from the jianghu. Unless we can use those manuals and other bullshit to regenerate an arm, we're not going to be able to fight from here on out.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
But choice B didn't say you trust in Shun and do nothing. It was simply a choice between you doing something and Xuezi doing something.

Either way, Shun survived.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Shun had a sword to his throat and insisted everything was fine.

We assumed that unsealing Xuezi was therefore unnecessary and just going to hurt her.

It was perfectly clear that shit was going down when we had choice.
I mean damn there were shadows and massive winds how many hints does it take that we need to unleash all of our power?

Shun is smart and has damn good poker face, but there were warnings signs all over the update.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
No, we're fucked.

Jing had a good run. Time to retire from the jianghu. Unless we can use those manuals and other bullshit to regenerate an arm, we're not going to be able to fight from here on out.
problem is we cant. possession and all...

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Don't be so gloomy guys.

We still have our legs and one sword. We can stil slice and staps stuff.
Pulvirize them with our kicks and coug their hearts out with one arm.
We still have our neigon damnit.

We survived from our eye loss, we can survive our arm loss.
Goddamn pussies

:rpgcodex:

Absinthe

Arcane
Hm, speaking of possession, I wonder if we can use that demon's powers to regenerate an arm?

Eye loss was -2 perception. Annoying but not crippling. But Jing is literally crippled now and we have big fights coming up.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Hm, speaking of possession, I wonder if we can use that demon's powers to regenerate an arm?

Eye loss was -2 perception. Annoying but not crippling. But Jing is literally crippled now and we have big fights coming up.
id be surprised if it worked that way

Absinthe

Arcane
The Sword Demon survived massive impalement and then absorbed the swords using this shit. Last I checked the demon gave us unusual recovery powers too.

Eh, treave? Could you weigh in on this?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
How to gain strange recovery powers from demonic possession.

Step 1: Skip to the game over.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I think it depends more on the time of the day than anything else. The last I checked it's the daytime. Powers don't work then. Probably

Elfberserker

Liturgist

Both Zhang Jue and Yang Yue knew that they could make us kickass warrior even without one arm.
It' just flesh wound and not crippling one.

Baltika9

Arcane
But choice B didn't say you trust in Shun and do nothing. It was simply a choice between you doing something and Xuezi doing something.

Either way, Shun survived.
Speaking of which, is this enough for him to declare amnesty for the Fire Cult and Jing?
Only one thing left to do: request LORD ZHANG JUE and Master Qi to accompany us to the Fire Temple and, together with our Ameshas, put us through a six-month training from hell in preparation for the Summit.
And prepare our waifus.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
A -2 hit to strength, agility, sword and unarmed, plus some of the techniques not working without two hands. Ahwell. We'll just have to rely more on WQS. :troll:

Absinthe

Arcane
Qi Liuwu took a long time adjusting to life without arms. And he is still not on the level he used to be.

Baltika9

Arcane
Qi Liuwu took a long time adjusting to life without arms. And he is still not on the level he used to be.
And look at him now: a seventy-something alcoholic that still roams around the jianghu kicking ass and fighting civil wars. With no arms. Not even one.
We're a disgrace to every one of our masters if we let this keep us down.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom