Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So our techniques didn't matter because she's immortal and the only thing that could kill her - besides X - was Shun's sword (like I said). Played out pretty much like I expected it, only I thought for sure treave would have killed us for such a dumbass move. Maybe he's just tired of the rollbacks?

edit: oh, and B2

Baltika9

Arcane
So our techniques didn't matter because she's immortal and the only thing that could kill her - besides X - was Shun's sword (like I said).
Makes me think that Taiji or maybe, perhaps, by the skin of our teeth, C. Nothing we actually had would have done shit to her, Shun had the only actual plan here: banish the bitch. Sadly, he didn't say a thing to us and went full retreats and we payed the price. But hey, that's what best friends are for.
He owes us a damn beer.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Shun knows why we were handpicked to be his righ... left hand man ( bad ass reincarnation) and gives us the sword so we can superpower it giving him a super soldier and a contingency emperor that he can trust to not fuck up the country and you decline.

:negative:

Why do you even NOT want to take it? No body knows its the real deal. They think Nie has that real sword.

Fangshi

Arcane
Akkudakku said:
Shun knows why we were handpicked to be his right hand man ( bad ass reincarnation) and gives us the sword so we can superpower it giving him a super soldier and a contingency emperor that he can trust to not fuck up the country and you decline.

Well when you put it that way... flopping to A2 for all the swords, to get a shot at being Emperor by betraying our friend, to honor Shun's request and wishes. It is the proper thing to do and all.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Well when you put it that way... flopping to A2 for all the swords, to get a shot at being Emperor by betraying our friend, to honor Shun's request and wishes. It is the proper thing to do and all.
UNLIMITED POW... I mean sure Shun Bro I will hold on to it for you, yeah...

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Bot on a more serious note its clearly a anti celestial/immortal blade. Might come in handy later. The enchantments might work only close to immortal. Or we might need to unlock it.

Baltika9

Arcane
Rather not. Chi You is rather pissed at it. Let Shun have it as proof of Divine Authoritah while we are temporarily crippled.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
treave, can you comment on that?

It'll be a nice, peaceful travelogue all about hiking up famous spiritual mountains, sailing down serene rivers, sitting around chewing magic leaves and meditating for months at a time until long after the main plot resolves itself.

Or, in other words, Step 1.

When did I say it no longer applied?

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Rather not. Chi You is rather pissed at it. Let Shun have it add proof of Divine Authoritah while we are temporarily crippled.
there is still the copy he is supposed to get that will work for the POLITICS. pissed or not better have an ace in the sleeve when we have to battle another immortal. ..

Baltika9

Arcane
And I'd rather discredit Wuxing by having Shun show up with the actual Xuanyuan and publicly busy his balls in front of a hide audience and at the same time elevate our virtue.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
I wont argue anymore. If youd rather us not have any trumpcards (non WQS ones) then fine.

No Immortal Emperor Jing :( this would have been such a great spit in Nuwa's face too...

kazgar

Arcane
So, err, how much of our stat loss is arm based, and how much is all the internal injuries mentioned in the update, perhaps some of you are putting the horse before the cart? Isn't it like how it was post 100 man battle? So much focus and stress on the one thing.

Shun's not to stressed about the arm.

I think A's gonna give us more hassle with the shit-sects than we need, but I can see the reason to do it (ie shun wants it for a reason) and y'know, fucken legendary sword. But I think he's got a handle on it (hah!) that we don't and it may not help.

x2 for now.

Can't wait to see everyone's reactions when we come down from the mountaintop.

Baltika9

Arcane
treave, two questions:
How much pity sex are we getting from Lingshu and Yifang?
Guys. Guys. I've got this guys.
Tentacle arm. treave, can Cao'er attach a cephalopod to our stump?
???
This is important. I want a tentacle arm. Or at least a metal one.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hm. I wonder if saving the Emperor while being appointed a representative from Emei can give the sect's reputation a boost to get them out of the state of decline. I hope it will make for a badass promotional campaign for them to attract new disciples. Seeing them reduced to a dull reflection of their previous glory makes me sad. The nuns were true BROS SIS' to us, they deserve better.

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Putting tally here, because I feel that there will be not much change in votes.

Sword tally:

asxetos A
Smashing axe A
Kz3r0 A
Elfberserker A
Akkudakku A
Azira A
Chumbucket A
Jester A
Grimgravy A2
Fangshi A2
Absinthe A
Lambchop19 A2

Eryfkrad B
The brazilian slaughter B
tropic B
Esquilax B
Baltika9 B
Nevill B
Tribute B2>B1
Rex Feral B2
Kashim SLippers B2
Kipeci B2
Lambchop19 B2
Tigranes B2
Sunnmoring B2

Ifeex X
Kazgar X2

Option A: 12

Option B: 12

Arm tally:

Nevill 2
Baltika 2
Smashing Axe 2
Tribute B2>B1
Kashim Slippers 2
Kz3r0 2
Chumbucket 2
Asxetos 2
The brazilian slaughter 2
Fangshi 2
Azira 2
Grimgravy 2
Rex Feral 2
Kipeci 2
Lambchop19 2
Kazgar X2
Tigranes B2
Sunnmoring B2

Absinthe 1
Akkudakku 1
Ifeex 1

Arm restoration: 3

Not arm restoration: 18

Edit: Tigranes vote added

Edit: Absinthe flop added

Edit: Sunnmoring and Lambchop19 votes and flops added

Edit: Asxetos flop added

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Yeah, treave said that we have twelve hours for this vote and that was twelve hours ago.

treave, out of curiosity, why are our skill caps not affected by the loss of our arm? Did you just forget to edit them, or is the stat and skill loss just to show that we're heavily injured and completely unused to fighting with just one arm, Ean style?

Nevill

Arcane
Shun's not to stressed about the arm.
Naturally, since it wasn't his. :troll:

I think A's gonna give us more hassle with the shit-sects than we need, but I can see the reason to do it (ie shun wants it for a reason)
Well, my faith in Shun being the reasonable one out of our duo have taken a pretty big hit.

The guy is as YOLOEMPRAH as it gets. Maybe the sword will help keep him safe.

Absinthe

Arcane
Flopping to A just because I want to find out if holding the Xuanyuan Sword will develop the Chi You story.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Something that could banish an immortal may also exercise a demon -especially when the demon is really part of Chi You, who was killed by that same sword(?).

Flopping to A2 - the worst that could happen is Shun dies, which he kind of deserves for not letting us in on this plan to begin with.

Nevill

Arcane
Something that could banish an immortal may also exercise a demon
You know what else would exorcise a demon? A visit to the exorcist!

It restores our arm, our eye, banishes the DEMONZ and lets us get away from all of the bad choices scott free. It probably resurrects Big Wang, too. Why are we even voting 2?

The worst that could happen is that we get a piece of copper we can't really use now instead of making sure our Firebros don't get assaulted for the manuals, because the hunt is still ongoing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom