Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I guess the romantic part of our proposal to continue the race comes mostly from the personal quirks of the two. If we wanted to one-up her, if we only wanted the victory, then it would be in our grasp already, but that's not what we are after. We want her to be there with us. Given how insanely hypercompetitive Jing is, it means even more than promising the moon and the stars - it means we are ready to sacrifice the right to stick our tongue out and chant 'nyahaha, I'm better than you'.

Sounds ridiculous, right? Except that if there is a person who can grasp the importance of it, it's' Yunzi, because of how alike they are. I mean, would she ever give up her chance to do just that? Being first is so valuable to them, so ingrained in their natures, that it seems unthinkable that they can ever budge on this, yet here we are with our offer.

It's the non-verbal part that helps to get the message across.

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
*reads the lines*
Oh, but we really are screwed. *sigh* Called it. I blame everything on Esquilax.

In all seriousness, A would have been best. This is the biggest gamble in the LP so far. I feel like we're about to turn our back on Bai again.

Oh, well, might as well try my hand:

"I'm not going to leave you. Not again. Though, in truth, I never did. You've always been with me. In my mind...and in my heart." *whips out the wolfs fang amulet*
If we do have the amulet then we do HAVE to show it

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Though, that could just piss her off more. I'm telling you, after all this time, this chick doesn't want to be treated like a toy - being used, kissed, left behind again and again. We've got to make some sort of romantic statement to go along with this or our ship is sunk.

Crap. I wish we could just flop to A.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Though, that could just piss her off more. I'm telling you, after all this time, this chick doesn't want to be treated like a toy - being used, kissed, left behind again and again. We've got to make some sort of romantic statement to go along with this or our ship is sunk.

Crap. I wish we could just flop to A.
That just wouldnt be tasteful. And they basicaly are fascinated with eachother for years now.

Shaolin Gauntlet V

*smooch*

The crowd is shocked by your graphic, tonguey makeout session. You go ahead and cop a feel while you're at it. One of the elders gives you a slow nod of approval.

Finally the two of you separate.

"Yunzi, I--"

*SLAP*

Yunzi slaps you only after the makeout session is over, proving that she's a hypocritical bitch who will stand there and enjoy it, enjoy taking your qi, and then wig out on you only afterward.

She leaves and the Abbot kicks the ever-loving crap out of you. Cleaning up the place is going to be a pain for the initiates. You think you see some of your teeth lodged in the wall as they drag your blood-soaked, battered frame out of the temple. Cao'er said Xuxian waved goodbye as the Abbot locked him in the prayer cell, where he will effectively spend the rest of his life.

Qilin wouldn't talk to you afterward. Even though she had constantly encouraged you to get a harem, this pissed her off FSR.

"Women.", you think to yourself, "I should have never left Shun.".

edit: And so begins the Legend Of Jing: The Toothless Homosexual

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Impossible. Even if Jing becomes... like that... Cao'er would still accept him.

Jing is too traumatized by women at this stage, including Cao'er - who, btw, began his anal fixation with those toys of hers. If only she had known where it would lead him. Soon he'll be back in the palace and this time he'll be doing "The Pig" voluntarily.
:rage:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Shaolin Gauntlet V

*smooch*

The crowd is shocked by your graphic, tonguey makeout session. You go ahead and cop a feel while you're at it. One of the elders gives you a slow nod of approval.

"Yunzi, I--"

*SLAP*

Yunzi slaps you only after the makeout session is over, proving that she's a hypocritical bitch who will stand there and enjoy it, enjoy taking your qi, and then wig out on you only afterward.

She leaves and the Abbot kicks the ever-loving crap out of you. Cleaning up the place is going to be a pain for the initiates. You think you see some of your teeth lodged in the wall as they drag your blood-soaked, battered frame out of the temple. Cao'er said Xuxian waved goodbye as the Abbot locked him in the prayer cell, where he will effectively spend the rest of his life.

Qilin wouldn't talk to you afterward. Even though she had constantly encouraged you to get a harem, this pissed her off FSR.

I had a laugh :p

"Don't worry, Jing. I'll help clean the pig mud off you."
"Thanksth, baby.", you reply in a toothless, effeminate tone and grin a gummy smile.
True Love(TM).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ifeex

Augur
Shaolin Gauntlet V

*smooch*

"Yunzi, I--"

*SLAP*

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the update turned out to be like this.

Kipeci

Arcane
I was kinda expecting that with Jing's attitude towards her thus far he would claim that he doesn't l-love her or anything, it just happened to be the most efficient way to transfer qi.

Tribute

Arbiter
"The heavens themselves cannot keep us apart it seems. Whatever we do, we always end up together.

Now, let's finish this gauntlet as we started it. A pair.

Qilin and Cao'er might refer to you as "third", but you were the one I first proposed to, even if I did not know it at the time."
Because Qilin isn't insecure enough already? :M

Akkudakku

Arbiter
It will be in whisper :M she seems to accept that Yunzi is going to be no 3 in bed. Well there probably are possibilities to advance oneself's position so to speak :D

Absinthe

Arcane
I just wish Absinthe was a man of his word and would leave this LP like he said he would multiple times after having things not go his way.
:butthurt:

All the same, serious accusation, so I may as well respond.

I actually said "quickload or bust" and that I wouldn't be there for the rest of this; I only re-entered when Jing got killed in Youxia City (which I interpreted as an end) and treave allowed us to vote for a reload for an undo back to the point that I originally asked about. I did not vote on any decisions to progress from that and if the LP had continued from that point instead, then I would've kept my word and stayed out of the rest of the LP. I said as much back then. However, the vote for the reload did win, so in keeping with my original statement, I resumed.

Now, you can call me selfish (although the majority of voters supported the reload) or say that I've acted like a cunt in this thread or even complain that I've been spamming people for votes too much (which I think is exaggerated, but I agree lately it's been too much - still, if you don't want to be alerted like this, just say so and I'll respect that), which are all fair enough I guess, but I did not break my word.

I hope we're done here.

PS: I'll interpret your posts to mean that you wouldn't want to be alerted by me for votes.

Last edited:

"The heavens themselves cannot keep us apart it seems. Whatever we do, we always end up together.

Now, let's finish this gauntlet as we started it. A pair.

Qilin and Cao'er might refer to you as "third", but you were the one I first proposed to, even if I did not know it at the time."
More like, because bringing up the other girls you're having sex with is really romantic after you just surprise kissed a girl.

Even if this does work out for now, I expect some violence for Jing in his near future - aside from the Abbot fight I mean...

Baltika9

Arcane
Having to pleasure three women on a regular basis warrants a +1 END.
Even if this does work out for now, I expect some violence for Jing in his near future - aside from the Abbot fight I mean...
Isn't there always violence in our future? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom