Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

[LP CYOA] 傳

Discussion in 'Choose Your Own Adventure Land' started by treave, Aug 29, 2013.

1. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    We used Luanshi Wuchangdao (convert our chaotic qi to orderly), not WQ.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. treave Arcane Patron

treave
    Codex 2012
    C is just A except insanely stupid.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  3. Rex Feral Liturgist

Rex Feral
    I don't get it. Are we donating her ALL of our qi? Even so I'll still go with C, despite treave keeps adding warnings to the choice.

^ Top  
  4. Kz3r0 Arcane Sad Loser

Kz3r0
    Both are insanely retarded.

^ Top  
  5. treave Arcane Patron

treave
    Codex 2012
    Not really, no.

^ Top  
  6. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    The power of love will prevail.

^ Top  
  7. Esquilax Arcane

Esquilax
    Indeed, which is why we should do it. What sort of consequences would such a blatant display of sin entail?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Can't vote for anything but C.

To hell with the kunning plans.

^ Top  
  9. Rex Feral Liturgist

Rex Feral
    Actually can't we just kiss her and do B? Or kiss her and lend her a small token of qi just enough to get her back into the fight without weakening ourselves?

^ Top  
  10. treave Arcane Patron

treave
    Codex 2012
    Hm... who knows? Though be reminded that you're also doing it in front of Guo Fu and family, as well as all of the other girls.

Jing needs to justify it, at least to himself. And lending her just a bit is pointless. Giving her enough to be on par with you is the most efficient way if you want to share at all. If you don't, vote B.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  11. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    No, I'd rather NOT have her fight with us after that.

But maybe she will anyway.

^ Top  
  12. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    Ban from Shaolin Temple for life i guess, but still gain reputation for sharing our qi and helping a friend, and also for showing restrain in the leeching.

I think we might actually gain waifu points with Qilin and Caoer since they already know that Yunzi is the 3rd and we are finally bringing her in the fold. We will probably lose some Yifang points though. Also Yunzi might kick our ass when she is up.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
    ^ Top  
  13. Smashing Axe Arcane Patron

Smashing Axe
    Divinity: Original Sin
    B>A - You guys wanted an all out showdown when you were voting for A last round. Now's our chance.

Who am I kidding? We're going to waste it on chasing waifus :(

^ Top  
  14. Rex Feral Liturgist

Rex Feral
    I'm gonna go all rational any time now and flop to B. All I'm waiting is for someone eloquent enough to state the case and come with some arguments.

^ Top  
  15. Esquilax Arcane

Esquilax
    If the Empire Shaolin Temple, along with Guo Fu and his family can't protect the Empire without us appreciate our love, then they deserve to die.

A long kiss will leave us quite tired, but I can't possibly vote for anything else.

The YOLOTIGER is a creature of passion. I thought Jing was a badass who didn't give a fuck about the rules, not some robot who is intently focused on the mission at all times. Our true mission is to get our bone in as many waifus as possible before we are inevitably killed in some sort of insane, highly risky endeavor. Live fast, die young, become a fucking LEGEND.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  16. Kz3r0 Arcane Sad Loser

Kz3r0
    Here a Codexian rational argument: fuck you and all the faggotts that don't vote B.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  17. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    B

I want my temple destroying manly brawl with abbot. One hardass vs one hardass and only one emerges victorious.

^ Top  
  18. Rex Feral Liturgist

Rex Feral
    You know the Codex is populated by horny virgins manly men when they think with their dick even for a fictional choice. As for me I'll flop to B>C just because the more I think of it the more downsides there appear to be with C.

Real smooth, you had me beguiled at the first word.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  19. Kz3r0 Arcane Sad Loser

Kz3r0
    B is the manly choice, A and C are for pussywhipped faggpts, A expecially, Xuxian had more bals than us by facing the Abbott alone while all the tough guys here are asking for a waifu handholding since the beginning.

^ Top  
  20. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    You do know that Yunzi demolished an entire floor when fighting the 18 Arhats?

^ Top  
  21. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    Now that i think of it, the manliest thing to do would be to go for C and then ask her to let us fight the Abbot alone. Master ZJ would be proud.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  22. Kz3r0 Arcane Sad Loser

Kz3r0
    That's why we should raze the temple to the ground with our fight against the abbott, to prove that we are more maaly than a peasant tomboy that doesn't even know how to kiss probably.

^ Top  
  23. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    So you want Jing to try and prove that he is more malny than Yunzi? Thats the opposite of manly in my book.

^ Top  
  24. Esquilax Arcane

Esquilax
    Indeed, a manly brawl where we fight the Abbot while supercharged on other people's qi, allowing us to fight at a level beyond what we'd otherwise be capable of.

I propose D: You give Yunzi a long, passionate kiss, then shove her aside, telling her you have personal, MANLY business with the Abbot to take care of, and that it would be best for her to stay out of it.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.