Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile rpgs

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Expon, Mar 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nifft Batuff Arbiter

Nifft Batuff
    I play nicely all the 3ds SMT games on my tablet using citra emulator for android.

• Prestigious Prestigious x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. anvi Cipher Village Idiot

anvi
    I'm addicted to a game called Rogue Adventure.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. ntonystinson Learned

ntonystinson
    What's it about

^ Top  
  4. anvi Cipher Village Idiot

anvi
    There is this huge bunch of games that are all kind of the same but all do things a bit different. Slay the Spire, etc. This is another one but I think it is the best of the 10+ I've tried.

It is an RPG sort of card game basically, you get a small deck of about 12 cards that are like spells, half of them do defensive stuff, and half do offensive stuff, and there is some utility too. Then you fight against varied enemies that have lots of pros/cons, and you defend when they are about to attack, and attack the rest of the time. But there is sooo much depth to it. You get sort of classes that each play differently, but each time you play through the game you build your character/deck a different way and get different abilities and passives and stuff that all interact differently with each other. In other words you play a lot and learn a lot and there is still more you want to try out. I like it so much I even play it at home sometimes when I could be on my PC.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Don Peste Arcane

Don Peste
    Knights of the Old Republic 2 will be available on mobile devices through the App Store or Google Play on Dec. 18 for [​IMG]14.99.

• incline incline x 3
    • decline decline x 2
    ^ Top  
  6. Yes. Arcane Patron

Yes.
    Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Wtf, they show you dueling dark side Atris in the trailer. Major spoiler.

^ Top  
  7. Gradenmayer Novice

Gradenmayer
    Wonder if they will add RCM, they do have it for mac as a free dlc :?

^ Top  
  8. Jasede Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron Sad Loser

Jasede
    After months of practice I've finally done it...

[​IMG]

Great game.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • Prestigious Prestigious x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Lokiamis Novice

Lokiamis
    IIRC you could install any PC mods easily on the Android version of KotOR 1

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.