Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So, we can get like 100 items in overflow bag O_o??

subotaiy

Cipher
This is as bad as the RaiderZ launch.

No, wait. There they actually deleted people's shit after fixing the exploit, so this is actually worse.

I heard they did something similar in other game of theirs, Forsaken World(?), though i dont know how credible the source was; they did a back roll whitout refunding cash shop curency or items bought; its pretty hilarious to watch the butthurt, now that i quit the game.:lol:

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
fucking forum whining is hilarious, character wipes? are these pay2win faggots for real...that's the fastest way of sending your entire playerbase onto the next FOTM.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Fuck that shit. I'm not doing everything all over again.

Also, from the OP in that thread:

Imho, so many players have used and abused so many ways to level and cheat their way through to max level and farm millions of AD via exploits and in my eyes, these people have already quit the game.

Problem solved then. If these people are inactive, then their currency doesn't really affect the economy and therefore the issue is resolved.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
the only thing these exploits have done is drive down the cost of gear for scrubs like myself, allowed people to level up their professions in a non retarded time-frame and lowered the cost of zen exchange...ohh yeah, and equaled the playing field for founders and non founders, which is where the real butthurt is coming from IMO.

catfood

AGAIN
What server are you guys on again?

Also, does anyone know if they're going to add more classes in the future? 5 is kinda low even for f2p.

Gerrard

Arcane
What server are you guys on again?

Also, does anyone know if they're going to add more classes in the future? 5 is kinda low even for f2p.
Dragon.

And they will be adding more classes, unless this thing goes sinks. Which, considering how things are going, is quite probable.
Ranger will be next most likely.

J1M

Arcane
I wonder how the Warlock will play. In 3.5, they were basically wizards with at-will powers. In 4e they were wizards that could teleport a lot. Probably just another mage with a fire kit instead of ice.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, I'd say it depends on how they wish to run it. The obvious direction is that it's a DPS version of wizard with lots of fire (then again, fire is probably a given). Personally I'd think it'd be cool if it was a summoner class.

J1M

Arcane
Well, I'd say it depends on how they wish to run it. The obvious direction is that it's a DPS version of wizard with lots of fire (then again, fire is probably a given). Personally I'd think it'd be cool if it was a summoner class.
Well if it is a pet class and so is ranger, that would explain holding them back for release at the same time. That was how warlocks were in WoW though, and not how I saw them in D&D. I would prefer if their mechanic was something like being able to slot an encounter power in an at-will slot.

Gerrard

Arcane
Aren't new classes going to be locked for a time for non-founders anyway?

catfood

AGAIN
Do you guys have a guild? I searched for key word like codex, decline, popamole, plane tickets, everythingisshit etc. but I couldn't find anything.

my dude's name is Duke Nukem btw. tank fighter

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
We're called Knights of Codexia on the Dragon shard. If you rolled on a different shard you're SOL. Reroll here.

We'll need your name as it's listed in the game "Duke Nukem@somethingorother" so make note of that and post it here so we can send you a guild invite. We'll also invite you to the custom Immaterium chat channel that MOST of us stick to in-game.

Vaarna_Aarne

Do you guys have a guild? I searched for key word like codex, decline, popamole, plane tickets, everythingisshit etc. but I couldn't find anything.

my dude's name is Duke Nukem btw. tank fighter
We're located on Dragon alright. The Guild is hidden from search. Send friend invite or PM to Ashur@vaarna_aarne or someone else in the Guild.

Vaarna_Aarne

Being grossly overleveled is the best fun.

l2q0wB1.jpg

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
So you're saying you'll run me and a few others through Kagrafuckfacefax or whatever his name is some time this weekend?

eklektyk

Erudite
just found an excelent farming place for crafting ingridients/stones [lotsa boxes for dungeoneering/arcane/nature/thevery and 2 treasureboxes]
but i wont place it here in plain text so anybody lurking can take it away and steal my shines ...:smug:

Gerrard

Arcane
Great, you can already see massive inflation on the AH. I bet you could see funny things if there was a transaction history.
And the game hasn't even officially launched.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Great, you can already see massive inflation on the AH. I bet you could see funny things if there was a transaction history.
And the game hasn't even officially launched.

Deflation, you mean.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
As far as i'm aware there's no AD dupe or exploit, so all the diamonds floating around is from the founders and to a minor extent...those shitty quests and prayers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom