Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Seeker
In My Safe Space
An hour for a name? Just hit the pick random name button, either way they only care for your money.

Mystary!

Arcane
You aren't limited by availability, you can choose whatever you want. Too many option?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
No, he's probably like me, and spent an hour googling FR lore and downloading various FR source books and finding lists of FR names so that the character name was true to setting :obviously:

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Well, I just call my characters variants of the same name. My main is called Zewp and my alt (soon to be main) is called Zewp the Elf. Works for me.

bert

Arcane
I just made a character on Dragon. PLZ INVITE CAPTAINJEANLUCPICARD@ojclarissa

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Alright, so as people might have noticed Crafting underwear with slots will take a great deal of effort and resources...

So we will definately organize around having "official" crafters who specialize in a field. Currently I'm leveling Tailoring, and I think Hellraiser is doing Mailsmithing and Turisas is doing Leatherworking. Now, the important bit is that we will need Mithral tools. To be specific, for surefire slotted underwear, we need three generic Mithral tools and one profession-specific one. In terms of Tailoring and Leatherworking, Turisas and I have acquired the three generic ones needed, now we just need a Mithral Needle and a Mithral Swivel Knife.

Now, these tools are some really expensive shit, but luckily they will *never* bind. Because of this, the obvious course of action is for us to share tools whenever Epic underwear is being produced. If you wish to help out, ask if there's anything that's in need.

Currently needed on our Tailoring end:

Mithral Needle (or three Steel Needles) Absolutely nothing needed.

Gerrard

Arcane
I noticed you seem to have me permanently confused with Hellraiser for some reason.

canakin

Cipher
Anyone here got to the level 60 yet? I have started playing last week, now I am level 52 but i started to feel a bit bored, everything has been pretty repetitive so far, is there any fun to be had at the end game?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, the Foundry means essentially endless quests, and the bossfights in Epic dungeons are quite exciting. One thing I really like is that gearing up is very easy and fast.

J1M

Arcane
Sounds nice, I will stick around to see for myself then, thanks.
You can reduce the time it takes to get there by doing the leadership profession and using azure enhancement gems. (You need to use 1 azure gem of each rank or they will not stack properly.)

Gerrard

Arcane
They need to change the way critical hits are determined, rolling once per ability and not per hit is retarded.

Eyeball

Arcane
Yeah, apparently made the character on the wrong server. Oh well, first characters are delete fodder anyhow.

J1M

Arcane
They need to change the way critical hits are determined, rolling once per ability and not per hit is retarded.
No, it is awesome. It adds variation. It means that instead of getting the same result every time I use an aoe (one or two crits and the rest normal damage) there is a chance that they will all crit and kill a pack in one hit. Don't be a wet blanket.

J1M

Arcane
For those questing who are lamenting the lack of a wow hearthstone, you can do an instance swap and be teleported back to the last campfire you visited.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom