Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I'm nearly through this interview. Nothing new here. Chris just says the same stuff he says in every interview. I think I've heard that Mario jumping example every single long interview he's done.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
sawyer desktop
:what:
What kind of sick individual uses Internet Explorer?!!

Basically anyone in the world who does work that involves websites, and needs to make sure stuff looks OK in IE as well?

I have IE installed basically only for that purpose, and I only do some mild, volunteer-based website-stuff.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
To be fair, IE is there by default in Win7. His start menu could contain Firefox or Chrome. I open my browser from my start button menu. WMP is also there, and who uses that?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Now that you say it, a better question is: who the fuck keeps the default setup of quick-bar buttons in Windows? :S

:sawyercannotintocustomizedguis:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
WMP is the new QuickTime.

Now that you say it, a better question is: who the fuck keeps the default setup of quick-bar buttons in Windows? :S

He likes to keep a balanced computer. Messing around could break it.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, it is a codec issue mainly but in both games you need WMP installed as a Windows feature or they don't oparete at all. (for win 7 and 8)
Though Underrail getting rid of it with next patch (I hope...)

Edit: I really hope this is some kind of beta/alpha stuff.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

:sawyercannotintocustomizedguis:
Exactly.

quick.png

FeelTheRads

Arcane
If you're using the default Win7-I-want-to-be-iOS default setting of having opened programs shown as icons and collapsed together for multiple windows you're a fag anyway.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Things of interest: 091913 public playtest--define "public"? That's too early for the game journalist thing, possibly a demonstration for the team at Obsidian.
That's the D&D Next playtest package.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom