Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Regvard

Arcane
could one of you guys tell them to implement clockwork automaton/golem type playables/companions

That would instantly turn into a discussion about bisexual/genderless characters, which in turn would lead it being about romances with them, which then would turn into cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria, and so on.

Go to 2:02.

I have no idea what language that is though.

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
and i want to see that first screen brennecke saw recently. hopefully this will be used in the final days.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
cretin said:
How does how you look not have anything to do with role playing? It's Live Action Role Playing for a reason.

If you want to roleplay as Gandalf, would you not want to >look< like gandalf?

I dont' see how if it's "live action" role playing means what you look like matters but "Computer" role playing what you look like means nothing all of the sudden.
HAHA OH WOW
Some realtalk, if you're a P&P DM and you're running a session and you realize one of your players rolled up Gundorf who is almost exactly but not quite like Gandalf (or worse, they rolled Gandalf) you drop rocks on them or have them murdered in their sleep in-game; or better yet you send them home.

Shadenuat

Arcane
True biotard would not be stopped even by this I think. It would pursie this hot set of prosthetics and then just praise the developer for the option of getting laid with disabled person and their care to this class of characters.

By the way, as Obsidian made a bold move and started to throw concept art with joinable companions, expect thread about romance speculation with them soon, as well as some "I support [Character]" badges.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
could one of you guys tell them to implement clockwork automaton/golem type playables/companions

That would instantly turn into a discussion about bisexual/genderless characters, which in turn would lead it being about romances with them, which then would turn into cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria, and so on.

That's Czech.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
True biotard would not be stopped even by this I think. It would pursie this hot set of prosthetics and then just praise the developer for the option of getting laid with disabled person and their care to this class of characters.

By the way, as Obsidian made a bold move and started to throw concept art with joinable companions, expect thread about romance speculation with them soon, as well as some "I support [Character]" badges.

Do you mean Edair? Have they said that he's one of the companions?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Hello once more TwinkieGorilla,

I understand that your recent posting behaviour has been a place for discussion once more. I am writing in the hope that you will choose to 'tone it down.' As usual, how you choose to post, in what voice and tenor is your prerogative. I can say, however, that the current trajectory is leading back to Mod Status. I sincerely hope this does not happen, but I also need to share that I am concerned that the community is being affected adversely. I do believe you could be a constructive member here if you feel this might be a community in which you would like to participate.

with hope,

Fionavar

Crybaby bitches.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hey, I believe when you last begged for your gag to be removed you claimed that if they ever have to discipline you again you will be banned forever.
So be a man and escalate!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

That's Czech.

:lol: looks like cyborg Vladimir Putin.

what movie is this from ?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, I believe when you last begged for your gag to be removed you claimed that if they ever have to discipline you again you will be banned forever.
So be a man and escalate!

They won't though. They'll just put me back on mod status. Want to know what the INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE post was...I guess?? This:

You're missing the point here. Maybe his post was too esoteric? Try mine immediately below it.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Do you mean Edair? Have they said that he's one of the companions?
They have.

I think he means as more character art is released, it's going to become common.

Regvard

Arcane

That's Czech.

:lol: looks like cyborg Vladimir Putin.

what movie is this from ?

Space Truckers. Trippy stuff.

Keshik

Arcane
All these looney threads asking for X and Y is making that forum some grimdark pit of ceaseless forum war.

kaizoku

Arcane
edit: nothing interesting there

http://penny-arcade.com/report/edit...sidian-entertainment-on-project-eternity-and-

horrible artwork :rpgcodex:

eternity2.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I made an account; I'm ready to join the war effort.
:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom