Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Dermi

Novice
Well, they updated stretch goals:

4530cf6cc4ba959a78c9e4d6de321f7d_large.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Look at the HOMEPAGE there are 2 new goals:

2.7M Paladins and Chanters
2.8M GEORGE ZIETS!

YES! Mr. Ziets <3 <3

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Ziets is a good thing because he is largely responsible for MotB, one of the best rpg-experiences of the last 10 years.

also, Ziets is one suave mother fucker.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Meh. Don't want to spoil your fun guys, but I replayed Motb 2 weeks ago. Doesn't stand close to PST or Kotor2. Combat's a cluster fuck (try guessing what you character is doing in shadow Mulsantir fights...) and dialogue seemed better when I played it the first time.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Meh. Don't want to spoil your fun guys, but I replayed Motb 2 weeks ago. Doesn't stand close to PST or Kotor2. Combat's a cluster fuck (try guessing what you character is doing in shadow Mulsantir fights...) and dialogue seemed better when I played it the first time.

Ban l3loodAngel

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sawyer goes and I withdraw my pledge. No way I want Tim Can't and Chris Fagellone running rampant on my game.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
My epic level sorcerer was kicking ass and taking names.

:martini:

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Wow, awesome that they are putting Ziets as a stretch goal! I didn't think MotB was such a popular title outside of the Codex. Well, I'm stoked for this. All the naysayers will be eating their words once the game is released. It's easy to armchair criticize an abstract conception of a game, but once you play it one tends to overlook the flaws and focus on the good parts. Some of the best games would have been torn to pieces with their early design ideas made public like in this project.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

My God thank you for sharing that, all this time I lived in denial how great MOTB is, but now you showed me the light!

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
and additional physical goods... with this rate they'll hardly make any money with their tiers :D

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
2.8M GEORGE ZIETS!

I must be dead. I think it, it happens. I never saw the light...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom