Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
PA = Penny Arcade, I think

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Retarded BG:EE fanboy attacks Obsidian for "copying Trent's success story": http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/60168-about-time/

Oh please...
Don't try to convince me that the entire gaming-world wants South Park and glossy consol-nonsense, so OE is forced to cater to the braindead majority which constitutes the "market". People are lining up for BG:EE. People still play BG and IWD over a decade after release. If you really want to do something, make it happen. They wanted to make money rather than follow their hearts, and now that Trent's got BG:EE going, they suddenly started to sweat and finally got moving.

Probably a troll. At least I hope so.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
@SA I read in your thread that people here *do not understand how the world works*

You're fully aware that several of your idols posted or are still posting on these forums. And Chris Avellone actually draws forum trolls for us? You know, because they are able to not view this so serious?

catfood

AGAIN
I find the contrast between the SA and RPGcodex fascinating. I also find it interesting that the SA users think of themselves as so politically correct when they find so many things "strange" and "freaky".

Just add some variant of "Not that there's anything wrong with that" or "Just my opinion, but", and you can be PC while still making it clear you disapprove of them weirdos.

Edit: since it seems to have created a controversy, here are some ploitically correct suggestions for the "take my jewgold" emoticon.

:takemyjewgold::baby:

Donating money for goyim maternities

:takemyjewgold::pete:

Helping the trans cause

:takemyjewgold::kfc:

Feeding minorities

:takemyjewgold::hearnoevil::balance:

Helping the mentally ill

:takemyjewgold::patriot:: x

Assisting failed countries

:takemyjewgold: :butthurt:

Supporting universal healthcare

:takemyjewgold:

Making successful, legitimate negotiations

:takemyjewgold::drink::martini:

And the simple, yet noble act of paying for a bro's booze

:LOL:

Ok, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Retarded BG:EE fanboy attacks Obsidian for "copying Trent's success story": http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/60168-about-time/

Oh please...
Don't try to convince me that the entire gaming-world wants South Park and glossy consol-nonsense, so OE is forced to cater to the braindead majority which constitutes the "market". People are lining up for BG:EE. People still play BG and IWD over a decade after release. If you really want to do something, make it happen. They wanted to make money rather than follow their hearts, and now that Trent's got BG:EE going, they suddenly started to sweat and finally got moving.

Probably a troll.

Or Trent.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
@SA I read in your thread that people here *do not understand how the world works*

What they also don't realize is how diverse the membership of this site actually is. And yeah, actually...that *is* how the world works. There are a lot of different people with a lot of different traits, beliefs, ideas and ideals and some people give people shit about theirs, others love or hate others for theirs, some come to the defense of others and some don't give a good goddamn either way.

How the world *doesn't* work is having moderators following you around and making sure you're not going to hurt anybody's feelings.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
"Oh, and another annoying thing is permenant party death, its not fun having a party member down and having to bring a reserection potion to bring them back

:troll:

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
exp-trend.png

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Jesus fuck, it's like they're getting more retarded the more time passes. I guess Biotards are so used to breathing the same old recycled air that stepping out of their natural environment makes them even more delusional than normal.

EDIT: And the moderators are out in full force. :(

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Yeah it's just going to be a retardo troll fest until a couple months after the project is funded. Brother None said the WL2 fourms were basically the same way, then after a while the troll/retards went away bored.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
If they would just release some good info on this game, I'd guess the trending would probably go up.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
http://forums.obsidian.net/user/42696-vattghern/

total moron confirmed.

free camera would be nice

how else will you take upskirt screenshots of your female chars?

same here. turned based makes sense for handhelds because of reduced cpu power, but since this will be a pc exclusive there is no reason to not go real time

it's an rpg - by its very definition that allows everyone to play it the way they want to

you can enjoy the mechanics and story

other enjoy building their chars and make cool screens of them to show their friends

live and let live mate

or maybe a troll :hmmm:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Hah! Goodbye, Eclipse Engine. You probably won't be missed. :hero:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom