Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher Officialsky Witcherovda 2 Impressiovna Threadskaia

MapMan

Arcane
VOD you faggot use spoiler tags FFS!!!!!11

r00fles

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
About Letho and what i did.

I let him live he saved Triss and his reasons for doing shit made sens to me. Yes he worked for Nilfgard, but i get his intentions so i let him live he never tried to actively fuck me over.
It felt right.

Darth Slaughter said:
And BTW, I think it's preferable than setting down difficulty.

I think it's preferable to have a proper battle on a lower setting than gorgonzola it up on hard, but as you said, finding this kind of exploit is kinda fun and I guess that's the point of playing a game, after all.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
While I was surfing the net for something funny, I went to ThatGuyWithoutBalls, to see some DistressedWatcher/TheAmazingAtheist clips. I saw BlisteredThumbs and wondered if they had something about TW2.
Checked their site and only Benzaie (the French guy and I think the only intelligent of the bunch there) had something. 5 seconds:
http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/05/ ... 5-seconds/

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah, Benzai is a cool guy, but the others suck at BlisteredThumbs. I wonder if they will have anything about TW2, since it is not on consoles.

Also:
Fallout3_Thumb_04.jpg

Who wants to punch the guy in the balls?

Black

Arcane
Havoc said:
While I was surfing the net for something funny, I went to ThatGuyWithoutBalls, to see some DistressedWatcher/TheAmazingAtheist clips. I saw BlisteredThumbs and wondered if they had something about TW2.
Checked their site and only Benzaie (the French guy and I think the only intelligent of the bunch there) had something. 5 seconds:

What is that weeeaboo icon next to the Witcher 2?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Black said:
Havoc said:

Benzai plays lots of hentai games. Maybe it is one of those.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Sigh. This game is deliberately trolling me.

I tried one more thing I didn't do: I changed the resolution from 1280x1024 to 1024x768

AND BY JOVE IT WORKED...

... for an hour or so. BUT! It worked p much six times longer than usually and it didn't freeze the system, just graphical glitches started appearing. So I guess that's an improvement...

How the fuck does lowering the resolution have anything to do with this? Don't. Ask. Me. I have no bloody idea.

But maybe I'll be able to play it somewhat properly now, even if in 1-hour-long intervals. Still, it seems to work fine again after restarting the game when the artefacts appear, and it restarts fairly quickly.

THERE SHALL BE NO SURRENDER, I WON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO BE DEFEATED BY A STUPID POTATO GAME :x

Also, I lol'd at 'Naizdup'

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
J_C said:
Black said:
Havoc said:

Benzai plays lots of hentai games. Maybe it is one of those.
X-Change is a hentai game, one of the more known for some reason, the other is probably some 3D doll simulator. Wonder if he played Sengoku Rance yet?

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok, Darth you have problem with your PC. It can be your GPU RAM. One of them could have overheated and broke. I had the same problems with other games on my GT8800 until it crashed on me totally ($ signs in BIOS).

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Havoc said:
Ok, Darth you have problem with your PC. It can be your GPU RAM. One of them could have overheated and broke. I had the same problems with other games on my GT8800 until it crashed on me totally ($ signs in BIOS).

Maybe. But then again, there are two things that make that hard to believe for me. First thing is that everything else is working *perfectly* fine, and second is that the card is almost brand new. I've had it since March or so. And yeah, last card that fried for me was also an 8800, actually, and when that one broke, I would get artefacts *everywhere*, including Thief 1. So I still think this is just some very, very, VERY weird compatibility issue or something. Or perhaps my computor just needs a good ol' reformat 'cause the last time I've done that was like... 6 years ago? Maybe even more :thumbsup:

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
"First thing is that everything else is working *perfectly* fine"

Ditto. Had that too, until the rest started to crash too.

"and second is that the card is almost brand new."

It's summer, so it doesn't matter.

It's your GPU, trust me. Get one from a friend or something to check it out. If you still have crashes, artifacts then there's something else wrong.

Gerrard

Arcane
Black said:
Havoc said:

リアル彼女

Darth Roxor said:

I tried one more thing I didn't do: I changed the resolution from 1280x1024 to 1024x768

AND BY JOVE IT WORKED...

... for an hour or so. BUT! It worked p much six times longer than usually and it didn't freeze the system, just graphical glitches started appearing. So I guess that's an improvement...

How the fuck does lowering the resolution have anything to do with this? Don't. Ask. Me. I have no bloody idea.

But maybe I'll be able to play it somewhat properly now, even if in 1-hour-long intervals. Still, it seems to work fine again after restarting the game when the artefacts appear, and it restarts fairly quickly.
Dude, your graphics card RAM is fucked.

:troll:

Is your card overclocked? I had a peculiar case with my old card, after overclocking, NWN2 started showing artifacts on spell effects when playing for some time, and it was the only game that had any sign of errors, not even Crysis showed anything.
If not, everything is pointing towards hardware problem.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Darth Roxor said:

Ehh, I kinda understand what you've gone through Roxor, old sport. When the game does everything to antagonise you with general bugginess, CTDs and BSDs it's hard to muster any love for it. Same happened to me with Vampire:Bloodlines. The pain I went through jsut to launch it dispelled all the enjoyment I could derive from the game. Or would have dispelled if it hadn't been for shittonnes of crashes and 2 broken quests.

Hence, even today I can see no reason Codex is fapping over it. Never finished Bloodlines. Never will. Shame that the same should happen to you with TW2. In my two palythroughs I had only 2 CTDs - less then when I was replaying Arcanum.

anus_pounder

Arcane
I had about 6 CTDs, but they were all at Chapter 2 when you talk to a particular guy about a particular quest. According to the wiki, its a common problem solved by meditating till midnight and then talking to the character. Everything works great.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Gerrard said:
Black said:
Havoc said:

リアル彼女

Real She...? I don't know if I want to learn WTF the things is about.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
anus_pounder said:
X-change? Isn't that the game about a teenage boy turning into a girl (he grows tits, pretty much)? Or am I confusing two hentai games?
Nope, right on the money.

Mrowak said:
Gerrard said:
Black said:
Havoc said:

リアル彼女

Real She...? I don't know if I want to learn WTF the things is about.
Real Girlfriend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom