Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
this league is funny in ruthless. Shipments bring only weapons as far as items are concerned. No uniques ever(obviously). Black market exists but... amulet costs like 2k+ gold for lvl20 character

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
PoE 1 is a good way to lose your mind from all the numbers and grinding

PoE 2 seems more chill
Poe 1 grinding was once chill, now it is one shots around every corner if you are not on the lookout (or playing a meta build).
With Abyss league they started the whole blink and you are dead gameplay and it only got worse over time.

PoE2 will not be chill, you will die even easier if you are not paying attention, I just hope they fix random deaths or big spikes in enemy damage or defenses like PoE1 has.

It will be less mindless

PoE 1 is the most mindless game I have ever played

ArchAngel

Arcane
PoE 1 is a good way to lose your mind from all the numbers and grinding

PoE 2 seems more chill
Poe 1 grinding was once chill, now it is one shots around every corner if you are not on the lookout (or playing a meta build).
With Abyss league they started the whole blink and you are dead gameplay and it only got worse over time.

PoE2 will not be chill, you will die even easier if you are not paying attention, I just hope they fix random deaths or big spikes in enemy damage or defenses like PoE1 has.

It will be less mindless

PoE 1 is the most mindless game I have ever played
It is only mindless if you are playing meta builds. My melee character has to dodge shit all the time or die. I also have to upkeep warcries and debuffs on tougher enemies which can end up as mini boss fights vs tough rare enemies.

Last edited:

abija

Prophet
That's only because you failed the skill check on character creation. Should have picked gladiator not jugg.

abija

Prophet
Too bad you have to play like a little girl instead of plowing like a man without a care.

* I am just jesting, gladiator is diablo 4 level of broken balancing wise. I just hope it's because they are focusing on poe2 not cause they hired too many retards.

Gerrard

Arcane
The gigachad gladiator vs the virgin jugg

You know there are two new highest armor base tiers now, right? Combined with the change to how quality works you can get way more armor without needing Determination.

ArchAngel

Arcane
The gigachad gladiator vs the virgin jugg

You know there are two new highest armor base tiers now, right? Combined with the change to how quality works you can get way more armor without needing Determination.
Armor is not the problem.

abija

Prophet
In a game where going past defense stat caps is significant, the gladiator ascendancy with lucky rolls casually ads 15-20 max block. And the higher your block is, the more it ads.

Israfael

Arcane
Plain mitigation isn't important per se, more important is how much recovery is tied to your mitigation layers (like HP/ES procs on block with Uul Netol shield or Aurora, molten armor buffer etc). My EA champion last league had very high EHP but he died easily because the only way for him to get some regen was to spam enduring cry on CD, so any sustained damage slowly, but surely killed him. Currently I have like 3k armor without flasks on ice nova meta build, but it feels much more tanky and survivable thanks to high regen and triple ES/mana/hp leech

tritosine2k

Erudite
T17s are cancer and so is the whole Uber end game collecting ever more sharts, it was fine before retards.
Not just that apparently their way of converging T17 with T16 is oneshots.
I USED TO forego defenses for quantity gear and got less oneshotted than now with much more spellblock and taunting minions all over the place.

The korean spectre streamer lady sooooooo smartly quit- right on schedule.

TheCumGuzzler

Educated
The only saving grace of this league is the currency market, unless they add an item market as well next league there is no way I'm playing it as I'm already starting to feel the burnout.
Also T17s might be the worst addition ever.

ADL

Prophet
I'm really fucking hoping this is the final league before PoE2 beta. I can enjoy PoE1 for what it is but I'm tired of the mindless combat and the same campaign... And based on what they've said about PoE2's campaign it seems like there's measures in place to make sure I don't feel the same way about PoE2's campaign after many runs.

ADL

Prophet
measures in place
Such as?
World map being seeded every league is the big one for me. Tidal Island won't always be to the far east and down. Also every map having a real boss will be fun.
path-of-exile-2-world-map.jpg

Peachcurl

Arcane
Game is p. realistic - they even have wage gaps even for people with multiple skills

oldhiaexabhd1.png

I may be laughing outside about this but I'm dead inside....

:negative:
Makes sense to be honest, women get paid less after all.
This is all a typical accounting trick of the left. They calculate an hourly wage from gross income, not taking working hours into consideration. In fact, Katherine gets the same wage as Adrian per hour, but she only works part time.

It's not her fault either. She has to take care of her kids. Mr. Orgelo left her 6 years ago. Sad story, but true.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Game is p. realistic - they even have wage gaps even for people with multiple skills

oldhiaexabhd1.png

I may be laughing outside about this but I'm dead inside....

:negative:
Makes sense to be honest, women get paid less after all.
This is all a typical accounting trick of the left. They calculate an hourly wage from gross income, not taking working hours into consideration. In fact, Katherine gets the same wage as Adrian per hour, but she only works part time.

It's not her fault either. She has to take care of her kids. Mr. Orgelo left her 6 years ago. Sad story, but true.
Right, right, I should have mentioned they work less to begin with. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom