Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Gerrard

Arcane
I didn't play for 1 week while I was at sea and when I come back Dust now gives way less of bonus when sending ships, they nerfed it like by 100x lol. I need to send thousands of dust now and it only gives a bit more overall bonus.
Dust didn't do anything except inflate your shipment value before.
Aren't rewards based on shipment value?
Now it seems it is still inflating shipment value but only for 1:1 ratio which makes it even more useless.
The only thing it possibly did was improving the quality of gear you get, but I don't know if anyone tested it. I got really good items (multiple T1 mods, perfect or almost perfect base defense roll) without ever sending more than 10K dust. It had no effect on the amount or type of currency or runes you get.

ArchAngel

Arcane
In other news I managed to improve my Staff wielding Ice Crash Jugg into character being able to run tier 13 maps without dying a lot. I am now even able to murder yellows and bosses in reasonable time with my new flask setup (3 offensive unique flasks setup to activate when adjacent flask is used).

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Just got one of the Heist bases - Manifold ring
also one question about Heist - why people run blueprints with only one wing?
Why not reveal more to get more chances to get big rewards like replicas or bases?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just got one of the Heist bases - Manifold ring
also one question about Heist - why people run blueprints with only one wing?
Why not reveal more to get more chances to get big rewards like replicas or bases?

Congratz, now influence it with shaper or crusader and you are rich.
About that question, they are both poor on tokens wise and thinking.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Right, forgot that Gianna is late to introduce and takes time to level up

anyway - my first and last 50mln shipment. Can't go more than that. Took like a week of contant funding - with scarabs: 1x Titanic, 2x Gigantics and 2x Anarchy - gives 25-50k gold each map... and that's yellow maps cause red ones are rippy as hell, my AG got melted instantly in Malformation boss with 2 rogues while any Invitations does nothing to him. That strat also prints uniques, mostly sub-5k dust.
D0954682BBECC0EA906BECF5A1777E9D7799023D

results - power rune (6div) and four mirror shards, 26divs each. Chose the closest Kaalgur port to avoid crew eating the whole food cargo.

found the Bitch Scream
even saw Pain Killer, but died too fast to grab on the screenshot

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I got tired of farming at lvl 92, reached t16 maps. I can run them with less rippy mods but I still die randomly to stuff like group of casters all fireing their projectiles together and similar shit.

I got fairly good stuff for before they buffed stats of all monsters 1+ year ago so to keep their biggest no lifers playing 1 day extra (and screwing everyone else) but not good for current shitty game.

Kalgur stuff ended up as disappointment, again balanced around biggest no lifers with pathetic gold amount you get per map run. They should have lets us get gold slowly while not playing. Later I forced myself to do 5 maps per day and that got me almost nothing, I could not even upgrade shit anymore. Also there is nothing interesting about whole Kalgur thing, it changed nothing about the game. At least with stuff like delve you could specialize yourself to spend 90% of time delving if you wanted to.

Gerrard

Arcane
It changed nothing about the game because the game didn't need any changing, base game is probably in the best state it has ever been.
Also skill issue.

ArchAngel

Arcane
It changed nothing about the game because the game didn't need any changing, base game is probably in the best state it has ever been.
Also skill issue.
So I guess you will keep playing PoE while we all move on to PoE2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom