Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker Builds and Strats Thread

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
How would Feral Bite deprive you from kukuri crits?

vazha

Arcane
Uhm, you just get 1 more attack
Wait, what? it explicitly says your hangs are transformed into freaking claws, no?
You assumed that anyone with this feat is unable to use weapons?
It'd be useless feat then.
But why would any normal person assume otherwise? it gives you freaking claws! claws! :loses it, breaks down in tearful laughter:
Still, I got my bite attack from Dragon Disciple but I guess it would be good to have it on Nokie then.

vazha

Arcane
But why would any normal person assume otherwise?
Because having a feat that actually harms 99% of builds is rather questionable, to say it smoothly?
I thought it was for wanna-be druids and their like. Or for a nature-worshiping monk of somesort. If it works the way you say it does, then it's overpowered.

Lhynn

Arcane
Dagger:
Edict (+4, Mithril, Speed, Breaker of Wills) - Whiterose Abbey
Dark Wind (+4, +5 bonus to Stealth checks, increase sneak damage with any weapon by 1d6)
Chaos Shard (+2, chance to confuse on hit)
Lighting Duelist (+1, Shock, +4 Insight bonus, +1 Dodge bonus)- Pitax
Arcane Protector (+1, +3 to Dodge, Immunity to nauseated confition)

Kama:
Talon of the Wise (+2, Agile)

Shortsword:
Nature's Will (+2, Vermin Bane)
For a sword saint with a level of monk shortswords blow. Daggers are insane tho. lighting duelist seems like its stupidly good.

Yosharian

Arcane
Dagger:
Dark Wind (+4, +5 bonus to Stealth checks, increase sneak damage with any weapon by 1d6)

Kama:

Shortsword:
For a sword saint with a level of monk shortswords blow. Daggers are insane tho. lighting duelist seems like its stupidly good.
There is a very good +5 shortsword in the link, though. I have no idea where it is in the game, though...

vazha

Arcane

Best thing about the lighting duelist is you can get it as early as in chapter 2 if you manage to kill (via an amulet, most probably) that pompous Pitax dude who's fighting the trolls.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Web + Freedom of Movement is cheese? cause it feels like.
No. Standard DnD tactic. One cancels out the other, so it is a legit tactic. The guy on the receiving end of that combo should have brought his own wizard.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Web + Freedom of Movement is cheese? cause it feels like.
No. Standard DnD tactic. One cancels out the other, so it is a legit tactic. The guy on the receiving end of that combo should have brought his own wizard.

I understand but I still feel dirty for using it.
Could be worse. Could be Minsc bearing down on the bad guy wielding his +2 Greatsword of permanent Free Action yelling about hamsters and butt kicking for Goodness.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Dagger:

Kama:

Shortsword:
There is also an awesome +3 Agile Kama you can get from an artisan that has a chance to blind every hit.

Ent

Savant
I'm thinking about going a 3 knife master/ 17 vivisectionist and cutting up stuff with multiple kukris but then I realized I might be losing a point of BAB with this allocation. Are there enough agile weapons out there for me to go full vivi or is there anything good to get from a 4th level of rogue?

sser

Arcane
Developer
Any legit STR builds? I feel like everything I see is DEX.

I'd like to do a melee fighting inquisitor but it seems like it just spreads out the skills and attributes too much.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Any legit STR builds? I feel like everything I see is DEX.

I'd like to do a melee fighting inquisitor but it seems like it just spreads out the skills and attributes too much.
Just take Heavy Armor prof and go with a 2h weapon, you should be fine going with a Str build for that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom