Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
She got killed in a single round by my tiger who was confused under the effect of the song of discord. They were standing in the exact same place in the first photo and I just saw her portrait was grey from full HP you can kinda see the outline of him standing right by Amiri. I was reading some item the boss had and then noticed she was dead.

That tiger must have some good AB to do that so fast.

Who casts mind blank on a tiger? In fact who casts mind blank at all. I don't even know where to get that spell.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
I started Varnholds lot and I have an item that my kingmaker was wearing in my party stash is there a list of items that import from your main character to the Varnhold's lot campaign and visa versa?

I feel like this is a glitch.

pfPiNPa.jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Who casts mind blank on a tiger? In fact who casts mind blank at all. I don't even know where to get that spell.

People who haven't read their first level spells.

Val Unbreakable.jpg

Or boosted their pet saves.

Okbo Shake.jpg

Seeing as how that's about their only weakness, it's only prudent.

Desiderius

Patron
Could also claim Depths region and use the shitty KM system that doesn't do anything to make all your dudes immune to Confusion

Benefit of Good Kingdom Management.jpg

Desiderius

Patron
20 hours spent clicking pointless cards to get a buff obtainable through spells. Worth it.

"reached 1900 hours played - 6 days ago"

piker

Not pointless, see pic above. Many such cases. NJClaw sucking DNE mechanic sucking.

And why should it be obtainable through spells? There are several (high level) ways via items and abilities, but as can be seen with Delay Poison, easy blanket immunities trivialize the game.

If you're having problems with Confusion (or any other spell or ability) best solution is to interrupt/disable caster.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Are there light armors with a higher AC than 2-3 later in the game that allow a DEX bonus of 7 or higher? Haven't seen one yet that offers an AC higher than 2 and I'm trying to decide whether to give my two DEX based characters +7 or not.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Are there light armors with a higher AC than 2-3 later in the game that allow a DEX bonus of 7 or higher? Haven't seen one yet that offers an AC higher than 2 and I'm trying to decide whether to give my two DEX based characters +7 or not.
Light armor and medium armor is kind of a bust in this game. You either focus fully on heavy armor, or dip one level into monk and go nakey. There are some light/medium armors with cute passives though.

Desiderius

Patron
Light armor and medium armor is kind of a bust in this game. You either focus fully on heavy armor, or dip one level into monk and go nakey. There are some light/medium armors with cute passives though.

There should be more/better, but it's doable. The opportunity cost of naked isn't nothing.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron

I'll look at monk but wasn't gonna cross-class with my knife master or ranger. Maybe that will change my mind. Ranger going without much AC is fine since he barely ever gets attacked, but my knife master main character gets targeted somewhat often despite stealth and positioning. Have a 4 AC DEX 6 light armor on her now with a +5 stealth bonus, but if I end up with +7 DEX obviously I'd need to change.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I mean there's a light armour with like +15 max dex bonus, one of the masterpieces I think

Okay cool that's what I was wondering, if there are ones that go much higher in the late game. Didn't want to keep adding points to DEX if she'll be limited forever. Thanks.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I mean there's a light armour with like +15 max dex bonus, one of the masterpieces I think

Okay cool that's what I was wondering, if there are ones that go much higher in the late game. Didn't want to keep adding points to DEX if she'll be limited forever. Thanks.
What he didn't tell you was that artisan master pieces are gated behind RNG.

Yosharian

Arcane
Royal Guardian Light Armor - Studded +5
This +5 studded leather armor has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +15. It increases its wearer's maximum HP by 20.

Tirval makes it

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik

An artisan masterpiece does exactly that. 8 AC + max 15 DEX, and I think there's a chainmail with +6 (or +7 DEX
Still better to go bracers (8AC + infinity DEX bonus)+w/e robe you want
Medium armor I think the highest I found is Heart of valor with +5 DEX.

Yosharian

Arcane

I haven't found bracers anywhere near that yet, but sounds like a good option. Octavia has +2 AC bracers and a robe of course.
With +2 AC bracers, you're better off relying on shield of faith or other such buffs until you come across bracers that are +5.
Shield of faith grants a deflection bonus, maybe you meant Mage Armor?

Desiderius

Patron

An artisan masterpiece does exactly that. 8 AC + max 15 DEX, and I think there's a chainmail with +6 (or +7 DEX
Medium armor I think the highest I found is Heart of valor with +5 DEX.

The Ghost Armor has it's uses. Ekun's Companion Quest Armor, the Shaken Bonus Armor, there are some other corner cases. WIS is the hardest stat to get really high. Biggest problem is all the busted Bracers.

Desiderius

Patron

What he didn't tell you was that artisan master pieces are gated behind RNG.

If you get shit done in time, MPs are inevitable. Unlike other artisan items.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom