Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Technomancer

Liturgist
That's too complicated for me to comprehend. Pray tell.
If you want to reach the absolute max for necrosorc's DC and don't care about Jl you can get your DC 1 point higher with CHA sorc and using Dormition + profane amulet instead of profane INT staff.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The INT staff is available relatively early (VTomb) and always there so you can plan around it. Why not just go Necro Thalassian or Scroll Wiz?

Or if Sorc Undead Bloodline?

I think Unfair Solo master Dixon Sider was Necro Arcane Bomber when he wasn’t Blight Druid.

The one class I haven’t played a ton.

Desiderius

Patron
howdareyou.png
How DARE you!?? x 1
LannTheStupid

I have been here:

https://www.spam.com/museum

Wearing the t-shirt right now. Silly commies.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Anyone has the stats for create undead creatures? I get it that armor thing is more tanky and 2H skeleton is more clanky but I would like to know exact stats. Why can't you inspect your own goddamn summons!

Desiderius

Patron
Anyone has the stats for create undead creatures? I get it that armor thing is more tanky and 2H skeleton is more clanky but I would like to know exact stats. Why can't you inspect your own goddamn summons!

Graveknight stats.jpg

Desiderius

Patron
Shots from start of VTomb:

Harrim using his racial and Special Attack (Touch of Chaos) to Tank Zombies:

Harrim12 tanking Zombie Touch.jpg

Chance of getting hit/crit without Touch = 5%/.25%, with Touch = .25%/.000625%

He has a grand total of three buffs, one with 24 minute duration (Shield of Faith), one with two hours (Barkskin), and one with 24 hours (Magical Vestment, Tristian comes with Extend Metamagic). All three ticked up +1 at level 12 so became better than equipment.

With Fighting Defensively activated against the big guy:

Harrim12tankingbigzombie.jpg

Fighting Defensively (and no debuffs landing - both Harrim and Tristian have Archon's Aura up) costs Harrim a miss:

Harrim12missingZombie.jpg

Val is dressed for Wild Shaping but she doesn't have Natural Spell yet so it's a pain. Next level she gets Natural Spell and Smilodon Shape and will go off. For now she's a good tank with Image and six levels of Druid Spells.

Val12 tankingZombieGiants.jpg

With a pet who is insane:

Valsmilo12tanking.jpg

Not sure why Hydras are so wimpy, but this shows that Stoneskin reduces damage before Unfair doubles it, making it twice as good as it looks for Unfair:

Stoneskin Demo.jpg

Doing what I do best, destroying skill checks:

Owning Skills VTomb.jpg

Those little double damages from the MC are the Grenadier skill Alchemical Weapon. You can attach bombs from your inventory to attacks - even other bombs!

So these are what my trash fights look like. Not doing that much damage because not using up resources I'm saving for big fights, but never really in much danger either.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Thanks for the effort I guess but I asked for stats exactly to avoid looking into combat rolls. Would prefer to see unit cards for direct comparison. Unfortunately the wiki does not have one for 2h skellies.

Btw just updated the game, I sat on previous versions for too long. I can see some new stuff, like new icons for spells. What surprised me the most were the skeletons from Animate Dead spell. I'm lvl 17 and instead of skeletal champions it summoned nightmare skeleton soldiers. Was it updated or it always was like that?

Desiderius

Patron
Just changed. Many subtle tweaks.

You can deduce a lot from that combat roll, the damage roll, and any defensive roll.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Just changed. Many subtle tweaks.

You can deduce a lot from that combat roll, the damage roll, and any defensive roll.
Yeah, I know I'm just lazy.

I think they updated the icons because the art team was working on icons for WotR and they just ported to Kingmaker what was done.

So animate dead now scales with caster level or what? Description is unchanged. Will I get Greater nightmare skeleton soldiers at lvl 20 or something?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
It doesn't matter at all that a wizard can't fight by himself.
An Eldritch Knight can fight by himself, though, and he loses only 2 caster levels.
play a Sylvan Sorcerer

+ thematically appropriate

+ comes with a cool ass animal companion that can tank and fight

+ full arcane caster levels

+ can summon hamadryads and nymphs for harem purposes

+ high charisma, basically a chad thundercock of the woods
- you get distracted by lore, while you should only care about fucking nymphs

- the animal companion can defeat you in a 1 vs 1, so you basically are a beta orbiter and get 0 pussy while your tiger fucks all the bitches in the stolen lands

- you need to rely on spells while real chads all around you wreck things with their bare hands

- you need to force summoned nymphs into submission, because nobody wants to have sex with you IRL

- you need high charisma to gain respect, while every respectable chad around you gets his fair share of pussy with CHA 8

you can keep coping, but you basically are the biggest cuck on planet Earth

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Not if you're the giant centipede slithering around the sleeping sorceress' body every night to remind her who is the master...

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Aren't INT based Evil classes have more gear to boost INT and, consequently, DC?
well, sure

but chaotic neutral characters get statues of nymphs

and b r o t h e l s

storywise its the real min-max choice tbqh
I'm rolling a thundercaller right now. BAB? Saving throws? Pfff... what? All I do is turn on the radio, and everyone dies.

High charisma. Chaotic. The works.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
You have to be a masochist at this point to continue to beclown yourself this bad in public.

The full immunity is right there on the screen. All damage getting thru is Unholy.

Misbegotten Troll is 100% immune to Fire, as I discovered the hard(?) way.

To all the victims of anti-bullying programs who are reading along: condescending to your superiors doesn’t work.

Talking about Troll Trouble trolls. Branded ones. They are not immune to fire.

But why would you know this.

For Misbeggoten troll you want life-draining effect/negative energy. Ask for me for help, i am here to answer your noob questions.

Last edited:

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
So these are what my trash fights look like. Not doing that much damage because not using up resources I'm saving for big fights, but never really in much danger either.

Having used like 6+ buffs for dog only and probably 10+ debuffs for single enemy, he is "not using up resources" for "trash fight".

Keep it up, bro.

Desiderius

Patron
You have to be a masochist at this point to continue to beclown yourself this bad in public.

The full immunity is right there on the screen. All damage getting thru is Unholy.

Misbegotten Troll is 100% immune to Fire, as I discovered the hard(?) way.

To all the victims of anti-bullying programs who are reading along: condescending to your superiors doesn’t work.

Talking about Troll Trouble trolls. Branded ones. They are not immune to fire.

But why would you know this.

For Misbeggoten troll you want life-draining effect/negative energy. Ask for me for help, i am here to answer your noob questions.

lol.

Now you’re just parodying yourself.

Desiderius

Patron

Having used like 6+ buffs for dog only and probably 10+ debuffs for single enemy, he is "not using up resources" for "trash fight".

Keep it up, bro.

I listed the 3 long-lasting buffs melee toons get. Dog gets a shot from Mage Armor wand (one hour) and Shield spell (24 minutes) at beginning of area.

So yeah buffs (like Displacement/Greater Invis/Haste) for these fights = zero.

Debuffs are on the screenshot. Care to list any of the imaginary ten you’re seeing to help you cope?

Archon’s Aura is always on 24 minutes.

You have to burn spell slots for trash. I don’t.

Play the game as designed and you won’t have to make shit up in front of the world to cope.

Desiderius

Patron
This version of Linzi (enchantment focused) wasn’t supposed to be here. I built a Thundercaller Reg for the Tomb (since almost everything is immune to Linzi’s spells) but forgot to bring him lol.

She can still cast Good Hope, sing, and ploink away with her jav. She’s healing via song to save channels on Clerics for offense.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Just finished Varhnold's DLC on unfair, was nice experience.

Do anyone know if i get items in main campaign from goblin: all of them, some of them (randomly chosen) or only those found myself in dungeon?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom