Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Someone explain to me the purpose of shit like sais. I understand that exotic weapons usually have the benefit of higher crit or something else but I see a lot of weapons that require a feat and still have the same stats as regular martial weapons.

Sentinel

Arcane
Someone explain to me the purpose of shit like sais. I understand that exotic weapons usually have the benefit of higher crit or something else but I see a lot of weapons that require a feat and still have the same stats as regular martial weapons.
aren't they monk weapons? think you can use flurry of blows with them equipped.

panda

Savant
4kZiuYH.png

:prosper:
You can get it from Valerie's quest. Palladin's temporary +2 buff, which makes it total +4, just never falls off.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I spent about half a million gold or more on building points because I don't have anything to buy.

In the end, is the kingdom management part useful or have a purpose? What people are saying strikes me as it being tacked on.

Sentinel

Arcane
I spent about half a million gold or more on building points because I don't have anything to buy.

In the end, is the kingdom management part useful or have a purpose? What people are saying strikes me as it being tacked on.
the entire story revolves around it. you get unique NPCs that craft unique items, potions and bombs. You get to witness some cool interactions that change based on your alignment.

Dodo1610

Arcane
What? They are not reviewing a game that already sold more then 100k copies and sits in the top 10 of global Steamsellers for more then a week.
What are the reviewing instead some Visual Novel?

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
The constant storms and the fact that it slows me down, it kills every fiber in my body and there's nothing worse than resting and still get the same damn storm.

Lacrymas

Arcane
the entire story revolves around it. you get unique NPCs that craft unique items, potions and bombs. You get to witness some cool interactions that change based on your alignment.

Yeah, sure, but that was in NWN2 without having an extensive base building mechanic dedicated to it. Does the base building give you access to these unique items and interactions oooor?

Sentinel

Arcane

Yeah, sure, but that was in NWN2 without having an extensive base building mechanic dedicated to it. Does the base building give you access to these unique items and interactions oooor?
Yes, you can only get the items if you 1) find the NPC; 2) build the building

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Listen to the TheSentinel

The kingdom part it not tacked on. It's an integral part of the game.

Shadenuat

Arcane
oops, guess I should have saved up some instead of wasting everything on BPs
Kingmaker_2018_10_04_21_51_38_36.png

but it is as far as
Act V Pitax, I am level 14 here

Also king Irovetti just said
he wouldn't mind fucking Valeri if he was on my place

Steezus

Savant
Patron
Alright, downloaded and about to boot this up. Gonna roll a lawful evil crusader and murder any non-humans in the name of some shitty evil deity. :M

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This game is the biggest instance of incline I have seen since ... the IE games and Fallout 1.
Codex: You own it to the community, you owe it to maligned Russians, and you owe it to yourselves to put forward positive community reviews everywhere and a postive review here on the Codex, because if you don't - then I'll be convinced the zombie apocalypse is here and you all have the onset of brain rot.

So I ask you: What's a few bugs in the face of such an awesome piece of gaming?
:greatjob:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Having bugs never stopped good games from becoming cult classics, but will P:K become a cult classic? We'll see.

haderlump

Literate
It pisses me off to no end but I have to take a break. Act I got boring for the ninth time and those loading screens in the throneroom and on the worldmap seriously wear me down.
New SSD is on it's way and I hope they get some patches done until next week.
Most of all, I just wish they get some optimization done, no matter if it eats my safegames, fucks up in act iv or some bug turns my whole party into Valerie, I just want to play without staring at Linzi's feet for ages whenever I change a location.

At least this gives me time to think who of my herd of barons will be the choosen one for the first real playthrough. I'll probably roll another one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom