Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Incendax

Augur
install cheat engine
edit->settings->hotkeys
bind 'Speedhack speed 1' and 'Speedhack speed 2', make sure #1 is set a 1.00 and #2 is set at something like 2.00 or 3.00(I personally use 3, normal/fast(2.0)/very fast(5.0))

I can't play games without it anymore, too much pointless walking
Beautiful! I cannot incline you enough.

Cael

Arcane
Another helpful tip, don't have more than 10-15+ manual saves because it will tank the performance with 10-15+ fps, even more if you continue to save manually, or have a ridiculous amount of quicksaves. I removed around 30-40 save files and the performance gain is ridiculous, jumped from 40 ish to 60+, what a garbage ass engine.
That was exactly what happened with the HBS game. Seems to be a Unity thing.

imweasel

This is what happens when you participate in the discussions on the Steam forum and is critical of the game. They take one of your random posts and permanently ban you, giving no reason:

41wu5S0.png

Apparently they don't appreciate community participation/discussion or bug reports.
Same shit on the Owlcat forums. Their community manager is a huge fucking "brony" faggot.

Somebody call Comrade Putin, he'll take care of it

Codex Year of the Donut
Another helpful tip, don't have more than 10-15+ manual saves because it will tank the performance with 10-15+ fps, even more if you continue to save manually, or have a ridiculous amount of quicksaves. I removed around 30-40 save files and the performance gain is ridiculous, jumped from 40 ish to 60+, what a garbage ass engine.
Unity has no builtin save game/persistence system.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
That's weird, I thought amount of saving only affected disk space or something.

Don't know about that, but I saw some random posts on steam about this and decided to try it and it it made a huge difference, everything is smoother from opening up the menu, to faster loading times and other small improvements.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Codex backer quest is associated with Pitax! I have no idea where exactly they ended up putting it, though. Did you run into a group of pirates by any chance?
There is a quest called River Pirates, but I am not sure it was Codex content. I was very sleepy when doing it though maybe I didn't read carefully.

It's an "Errand", apparently. The last one here: https://en.ostrog.com/pathfinder-kingmaker-23120/

I think they scraped its quest log description out of the game files but haven't actually played it yet.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
The Codex backer quest is associated with Pitax! I have no idea where exactly they ended up putting it, though. Did you run into a group of pirates by any chance?
There is a quest called River Pirates, but I am not sure it was Codex content. I was very sleepy when doing it though maybe I didn't read carefully.

It's an "Errand", apparently. The last one here: https://en.ostrog.com/pathfinder-kingmaker-23120/

I think they scraped its quest log description out of the game files but haven't actually played it yet.
"There's two secret rooms. One with all swords down, and one with all swords up."

fucking hell.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Ahahahaha! Says the millenial fucktard who wants to change the entire game to what he wants.

Good one, boy! What will you do for an encore? Accuse others of being snowflakes?
I know that some people on codex are pretty old, but using world millennial as insult you practically call people as "people who born 1980 - 2000" and act like it insult or something.
Wikipedia:
Millennials, also known as Generation Y or Gen Y, are the generational demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years. Millennials are sometimes referred to as "echo boomers" due to a major surge in birth rates in the 1980s and 1990s, and because millennials are often the children of the baby boomers.

Age in general used as argument by people who had no other achievements in their lives beside their age and even then - it's not achievement since medicine allow people live longer than in Stone Age. Mostly age as argument used by extremely old people, who are burden of society and was losers during their life time or little kids from school who bullied by their older classmates. There also 3rd group: mental ill people, but I think you embodying worst parts of all three.

Incendax

Augur
Yeah, any Unity game is going to have that problem to a lesser or greater degree. Battletech had it BAD. Kingmaker is not as bad, but still gets pretty sluggish with too many manual saves.

bataille

Arcane

"There's two secret rooms. One with all swords down, and one with all swords up."

fucking hell.

The right toom has the same chump change in form of loot items and a... wand of magic missles with 11 charges on top of that. So that's what you've missed...

Aemar

Arcane
This is what happens when you participate in the discussions on the Steam forum and is critical of the game. They take one of your random posts and permanently ban you, giving no reason:

41wu5S0.png

Apparently they don't appreciate community participation/discussion or bug reports.
Do you think there is a chance they could have read one of your earlier posts from this thread? :lol:

Cael

Arcane
Ahahahaha! Says the millenial fucktard who wants to change the entire game to what he wants.

Good one, boy! What will you do for an encore? Accuse others of being snowflakes?
I know that some people on codex are pretty old, but using world millennial as insult you practically call people as "people who born 1980 - 2000" and act like it insult or something.
Wikipedia:
Millennials, also known as Generation Y or Gen Y, are the generational demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years. Millennials are sometimes referred to as "echo boomers" due to a major surge in birth rates in the 1980s and 1990s, and because millennials are often the children of the baby boomers.

Age in general used as argument by people who had no other achievements in their lives beside their age and even then - it's not achievement since medicine allow people live longer than in Stone Age. Mostly age as argument used by extremely old people, who are burden of society and was losers during their life time or little kids from school who bullied by their older classmates. There also 3rd group: mental ill people, but I think you embodying worst parts of all three.
Millenial.

"The term ‘millennial’ has transformed from being a ‘generation definition’ to that of an insult over the past couple of years. Whilst it was once considered to be the epitome of youth, opportunities and a new era, it has since become an offensive figure of speech that one does no longer wish to be associated with."

"‘Millennials’ are now seen as being whiny, self-absorbed avocado-eating, hipster Instagram-model-wannabes – who blame the baby boomers and Gen X-ers for ‘ruining the futures of the younger generations to come’ and expect everything for nothing. We are seen as the ‘snowflake’ generation who are offended on the behalf of others and have taken political correctness to a new level."

Get educated, boy.

Cael

Arcane
Yeah, any Unity game is going to have that problem to a lesser or greater degree. Battletech had it BAD. Kingmaker is not as bad, but still gets pretty sluggish with too many manual saves.
Shut your whore mouth! The HBS game has nothing to do with Battletech. It doesn't share any mechanics, storyline, characters, setting nuances or the like with Battletech. It is closer to a California ghetto uprising in space than the feudal, political, space Allies vs space Axis warfare that is the Battletech setting :argh::argh::argh:

Mortmal

Arcane
Wait for patches to play a more stable game

or

Continue playing to see how messed up things can get

Hard decision.
With 1.06 bug the game is utterly broken, may as well open dev console and type godmode. That if we had dev console . I think even Shadenuat cant finish the game cause of broken quests and he's even further than any of us. So fucking publisher forced them to release way too early , or they ran out of funds.

Codex Year of the Donut
Wait for patches to play a more stable game

or

Continue playing to see how messed up things can get

Hard decision.
With 1.06 bug the game is utterly broken, may as well open dev console and type godmode. That if we had dev console . I think even Shadenuat cant finish the game cause of broken quests and he's even further than any of us. So fucking publisher forced them to release way too early , or they ran out of funds.
You'll be happy to know they announced DLC 3 hours ago
Paid portraits!
https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1730963192543650673/

Last edited:

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Get educated, boy.
Learning words though SJW blog articles, it's like learning geography from "flat-Earth" activist. Thanks for suggestion, but no, I will stick to more unbiased resources and leave studying fanatics random gibberish to people like you. Miss me with this idiotic shit, please.

Then more you post, then more I learn that you deserved being rated as dumbfuck, I mean posting SJW blog links on gaming forum it's not that someone smart would do.

Anyway, thanks for rant, but I will not continue this discussion since it's pointless to argue with insane person like you. Your mind is stuck circle jerk of arrogance, hypocrisy, selfishness and hatred, so it's pointless to argue with you. Maybe someday life teach you a lesson, but I have no time on this.

Cael

Arcane
Get educated, boy.
Learning words though SJW blog articles, it's like learning geography from "flat-Earth" activist. Thanks for suggestion, but no, i will stick to more unbiased resources and leave studying fanatics random gibberish to people like you. Miss me with this idiotic shit, please.

Then more you post, then more I learn that you deserved being rated as dumbfuck, I mean posting SJW blog links on gaming forum it's not that someone smart would do.
Wikipedia unbiased...

The prosecution rests, Your Honour.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom