Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In all honesty none of the mythic paths appeal to me anyway.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Demon has Rage and Barb kind of stuff. They should just go ahead and make Demons like Nords or Thorwalians or whatever. I mean it’s set in Sarkoris so maybe I just spoiled the plot or something.

Humbaba

Arcane
Swarmfag looks interesting tbh, I'm just worried that that particular path might be undercooked being a stretch goal and all. Leaning toward Witch (male), haven't played one of those yet

Desiderius

Patron
InstinctualWarrior20/Stonefist20 seems pretty sweet.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Big Dino pets?
if EZ enlarge works in wildshape its ok, but what about turning into unique wildshapes and summoning 9 different raptors?

well knowing Owlcats probably no babyraptors.
can i ride an enlarged raptor while being enlarged? :philosoraptor:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Be a dear and also make me a melee unfair build for it while you're at it,

i can't stand putting points into these tacky strength stats or anything else which is not my primary Casting stat, you see.

...ugh, fine, i will do it myself, a promise is a promise.

Sunri

Liturgist

Desiderius

Patron
Be a dear and also make me a melee unfair build for it while you're at it,

i can't stand putting points into these tacky strength stats or anything else which is not my primary Casting stat, you see.

...ugh, fine, i will do it myself, a promise is a promise.

Can spontaneously cast Enlarge on yourself using any other slots which is little better (and worse) than it sounds. Druid always has some junk floating around in their spell slots so it's nice to always have it there and it isn't usually available to Druid and it does stack fine with Wild Shape. Big benefit is that it goes up to +4 STR/CON at level eight and with the Mythic ability that gives you another +4/+4 when Wild Shaped you can go quite Large. It goes up to +6/+6 at level 16 so would depend whether it stacks with Frightful.

Have to take pet and get choice of Mastodon, Smilodon, Triceratops (basically a Boar), and Velociraptor (even faster Leopard). If you already have a mount then go Azata you can ride the Baby Dragon using your already existent Mount button:

Primus mounting Aivu.jpg

Which is vaguely obscene if you're a Shambling Mound. If you've been hankering for that Shambling Mound playthrough then this is the class for you. Can't imagine you won't be able to Wild Shape into a Dino on release.

Worse because you can just buy an Enlarge wand, although each charge is only a minute.

Humbaba

Arcane
I certainly hope that you can lock yourself into a mythic path early. I was given the impression that those things would define the narrative from beginning to end, I'd hate them to be some kind of male vitality pill you can just choose to swallow at some point with no build up.

Stoned Ape

Savant
I certainly hope that you can lock yourself into a mythic path early. I was given the impression that those things would define the narrative from beginning to end, I'd hate them to be some kind of male vitality pill you can just choose to swallow at some point with no build up.

You choose a Mythic Path at Mythic Rank 3, which isn't that far into the game. You can normally choose either Angel or Demon. Other paths which can be unlocked at that point by previous in game choices are Azata, Trickster, Lich, and Aeon. I'm pretty sure Legend is supposed to open at this point too, if you choose to not to follow a path.

Gold Dragon, Swarm that Walks, and (secret path) are unlocked much later on, and you leave your initial Mythic Path to take them.

Thonius

Arcane
Hunter class looks interesting. Is it strictly ranger class or what? It got some really good spell lead blade and such.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom