Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
People say this game is pozzed but somehow I don't see mommy Nocti

fwjr47b.png

ending up in a modern Blizzard game any time soon :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
There's an item I picked up recently (Bracer?) that lets Mount cast Greater Heroism on itself which is +4 Morale to Saves. Owl's Wis, Mass is a good investment, so Cloak (Cleansing is decent on Mount I think) should get you almost there.

Already had these effects running before Mind Blank, still not enough to get the save to 2+ (which is the only point where Stern isn't incredibly annoying). Indomitable would certainly have been though.

Yosharian

Arcane
Call me paranoid but I'm not happy with a 5% chance every round that my mount might just fucking decide to go postal on my own party

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
People think they want Icewind Dale III but they're wrong.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
For a long time I thought I would never marry since I’m so happy just screwing around, having no long-term partner, but today I decided to propose to DC52 Weird

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
For a long time I thought I would never marry since I’m so happy just screening around, having no long-term partner, but today I decided to propose to DC52 Weird
Still not the creepiest or cringiest thing I've read on here.

You haven't experienced true love before you one-pop three Vavakias and a bunch of lesser demons causing the game to glitch end-combat-start-combat

(After which you still have two more casts left for your turn, btw)

Yosharian

Arcane
Which one is that again?

Oh that stupid fucking wall puzzle. Haven't done it yet.

I have just done the second boss of the midnight isles. Fucking shit encounter. Worst thing in the game so far.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

nyaWiIA.png

(only 21 reloads)

Stormbolts MVP, oddly enough. A Mass Heal from Camelia came in clutch to save the day as well.

Last edited:

Yosharian

Arcane
I'm surprised that you think this fight is the toughest in the base game, Haplo

That was very easy compared to Playful Darkness, hell, Nalfeshnee was tougher than this.

The only thing that was slightly annoying was that I forgot to pre-cast Blink on Ember, so they kept killing her. Cos she has like, 20 AC. That's it. Apart from that, it was a cake walk. Their force bombs didn't do jack shit, and it's been a long time since that retarded sticky Demodand ability (that ignores anti-Disarm bonuses on character gear btw, thanks Owlcat) was a threat.

Like really, this is what you consider difficult?

Mind you, I don't blame you for finding it difficult Grunk, I know you're running a meme team so I'll let you off.

But come on, this was simple tank & spank.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
How do you become immune to the Force Bombs and Dispelling Bombs? The latter kindda crushed me tbh, and the Force Bombs finished the job

Yosharian

Arcane
If you found this fight hard do not even consider doing the Midnight Isles because Nilkoth's minions are absolute cunts, way harder than these fools. Fucking spamming Weird, Greater Shout and Sirocco every few seconds, at DCs higher than 40.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom